I like the AW one, from the accuweather site, not from the mobile.blackberry site, I like the fonts better, and easier to read, and I like that I can click on it to see current temp.. its pretty neat.
    12-04-08 02:08 PM
    I'm with Rach. The AW.com one is much better than the m.BB.
    12-05-08 05:54 PM
    My apologies for bringing back a 2 year old thread, but it seems that there is a major issue with weatherbug. No matter if you reinstall or fresh install to a brand new out of the box unit, when downloading weatherbug direct, installing it, then going to the portal, it seems that it always says there are no extensions. It is version 0.9.6.6 which was the same version that we had for a while. I cannot get the forecast on my blackberry or anyone elses ive tried.

I appreciate any input, and again, sorry for bringing back an old thread.
    11-05-10 11:37 AM
    weatherbug went down hill to me after last upgrade, no longer updated my location while traveling unless I opened it. Now have Beweather & loving it, wish I had discovered it before weather bug

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 12:32 PM
    My apologies for bringing back a 2 year old thread, but it seems that there is a major issue with weatherbug. No matter if you reinstall or fresh install to a brand new out of the box unit, when downloading weatherbug direct, installing it, then going to the portal, it seems that it always says there are no extensions. It is version 0.9.6.6 which was the same version that we had for a while. I cannot get the forecast on my blackberry or anyone elses ive tried.

I appreciate any input, and again, sorry for bringing back an old thread.
    The version in your post is way old. I don't know why you're even messing with it. Go to http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/wea.../download.html and get the latest 1.x version and install it. You can try the newer 2.x version, but it does have a few bugs in it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 06:59 AM
    I found weatherbug to be a battery drain on my old curve, and I had to constantly reinstall it since quite often I got the bug icon with just a huge red X on it. Switched to berryweather with the torch and can't say i miss weatherbug. At least weatherbug has local weather info, and not from a town 60 miles away
    11-06-10 08:15 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD