Does anyone know of a different link i can't download it from appworld!!
    11-22-10 09:03 AM
    I tried Weatherbug last week and deleted it. I liked the app except it seemed to drain my battery heavily. I was having to charge my phone twice a day. Never had battery problems before and not since I deleted it. I'd love to find a way to use it without the massive battery drain.
    11-22-10 09:22 AM
    sorry, to answer your question, I do see it on app world. You may need to reset yours.
    11-22-10 09:23 AM
    i was using the previous version and never had a problem with it and honestly i can't find a better app to use, appworld keeps saying not supported download so noway that i know of to download it from there, thanks for your input!
    11-22-10 09:33 AM
    You can try here http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/wea.../download.html

i have version 1.1.0.150 on my tour and it doesnt kill my battery at all.
    DarkestBerry likes this.
    11-22-10 09:57 AM
    Great I have now 2.0.0.60 on my phone, thank you ninefall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 10:13 AM
    No problem. You can also try alt+rst in appworld and it may refresh for you if youre set on .64
    11-22-10 10:34 AM
    No problem. You can also try alt+rst in appworld and it may refresh for you if youre set on .64
    it didn't work but thanks again!
    11-22-10 10:37 AM
    I tried Weatherbug last week and deleted it. I liked the app except it seemed to drain my battery heavily. I was having to charge my phone twice a day. Never had battery problems before and not since I deleted it. I'd love to find a way to use it without the massive battery drain.
    That is surprising. I've used it for several years through different versions and never have experienced any battery drain attributable to Weatherbug - in the free Weatherbug app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD