Well, on my Ipod Touch I use the weather and stocks apps a lot. are there apps coming out for the storm like these, or are any out yet?

thanks
    11-24-08 10:40 PM
    You need to learn to use this: http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php
    11-24-08 10:46 PM
    That's not very cool... This has not really been answered very well in the Storm board... For example... What about Accuweather web signals... I have yet to get that to work... Weather eye is having problems too. This is too new of a phone to be throwing out use the search!
    11-24-08 10:50 PM
    I found a weather website, but no actual app.

and for stocks, nothing but my post.
    11-24-08 10:53 PM
    That's not very cool... This has not really been answered very well in the Storm board... For example... What about Accuweather web signals... I have yet to get that to work... Weather eye is having problems too. This is too new of a phone to be throwing out use the search!
    Get used to it Brian. MOST of the posters on this site are kids. They have no sense of respect. They dont know how to react to anything that is not inside their safe little bubble. Take a look at how ANYONE that questions anything about the storm is attacked.

You can get weather from the home screen on the browser (VZW Today). I just started there, typed in my zip, then played around until I found a screen that I liked, then bookmarked it.

I still havent found a free Stock site that looks nice like the iphone. I am sure one will be available soon.
    11-24-08 10:56 PM
    Ok, that sounds good. i'll try that out and just wait for the stock one. thanks
    11-24-08 10:58 PM
    I'm a day trader and I downloaded thestreet.com app for my storm. It runs really smooth on the storm.

Here's the link to download it.

TheStreet.com Mobile | powered by Polar Mobile
    11-24-08 11:10 PM
    on your berry, go to:

blackberry.weatherbug.com/download
    11-25-08 01:51 AM
    Well, the stock one is kinda cool. The weather bug doesn't work on the storm though. It won't let me get past the screen where you enter your zip code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 05:28 AM
    yea tried it myself . You have to scroll with your finger kinda like a mouse. got it to work but you cant move the icon to the honme screen
    11-25-08 05:55 AM
    As soon as viigo is released you should get it. It has weather, stocks and a lot of other things. Do a search for it.

11-25-08 06:16 AM
    Just wait for VIIGO. The best in the business for both!!
    11-25-08 06:23 AM
    CNBC.com loooks great on the Storm. Their mobile site loads perfectly. I use it for real time stock quotes.
    11-25-08 06:54 AM
    thanks crwolf!

oh and guys, what is VIIGO? Is it an app coming to the app center soon? If so, i'll wait, it sounds cool!
    thanks for the info
    11-25-08 08:55 AM
    thanks crwolf!

oh and guys, what is VIIGO? Is it an app coming to the app center soon? If so, i'll wait, it sounds cool!
    thanks for the info
    Viigo is a RSS news reader. You can check it out at viigo.com.
    11-25-08 08:58 AM
    Just wait for VIIGO. The best in the business for both!!
    Any word on this? I ran across it the other day and I got excited, I tried to download and it say not available for my device. When is it coming?
    11-25-08 09:02 AM
    It is an RSS news reader but it also has channels for Weather, Stocks, Sports and alot more. I have heard rumours that it will be out this week sometime but only time will tell. Like chrisb said, check it out at viigo.com.
    11-25-08 09:03 AM
    How do you tell if it is available for the Storm? I went to the viigo site but couldn't find what BB's it was compatable with.
    11-25-08 09:32 AM
    Didn't BB announce something like Push Icons last month, where a site could send you updated icons to update the weather? I thought Kevin wrote about it during the developer's conference.
    11-25-08 09:35 AM
    Here's info from the live blog at DevCon:

Announcing today... support for Web Signals

9:28 dieterbohn: What's Web Signals?

9:28 Kevin Michaluk: pushing Live Icons to homescreen!
    11-25-08 09:38 AM
    11-25-08 09:41 AM
    Viigo is in pre-beta from mobile.blackberry.com. I just downloaded and am testing it out now for the Storm.
    12-04-08 09:02 AM
    Does anyone know how to delete or uninstall Accuweather? I try to delete the channel but it always keeps on coming back.

Do I need to unsubscribe from it somewhere?

(Edit: found link - http://push.na.blackberry.com/mss/PM_subList from your blackberry)
    Last edited by synapse7; 12-04-08 at 09:29 AM.
    12-04-08 09:21 AM
    Click on the icon and select cancel on the page.

12-04-08 09:28 AM
    Click on the icon and select cancel on the page.

Thanks! I also found another link. Hopefully either would work.
    12-04-08 09:30 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD