Does anyone else use the weater push feature on there blackberry, and has it only update like once a day. Like right now it still says 39 and sunny, but it is 10:41 eastern time, dark as all ****, and it hasn't updated, what is going on, someone tell me how to make this better before i get mad. lol
    03-10-08 09:43 PM
    I have the same problem, I have to refresh it constantly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-08 09:45 PM
    ive had that problem too it would always be 5 or 6 hours late so i just got ride of it and got the blackberry weather
    03-10-08 10:26 PM
    I have the same problem w/push weather. Its also very inaccurate. Try viigo, they're weather updates are awesome.

03-10-08 10:43 PM
    Does anyone know how to fix it! That is the question?
    Lol

03-10-08 10:53 PM
    Sorry Nick, I don't have any solutions, just alternatives. Viigo is a free download and the weather, traffic, info is accurate. You can also set your updates to every hour, 2hours, etc

03-10-08 11:03 PM
    Well that sucks, i guess i will try viigo. thanks, and if anyone knows how to make the weather push work better please help
    03-10-08 11:15 PM
    I can't figure out how stop getting the Weather push thing? Help?
    03-11-08 05:14 AM
    I was doing some searching tonight and I found an app called Weather Eye. I installed it, and so far so good. I will keep you all posted but this is a great app. Point your BB browser to the following:
    http://weyebb.pelmorex.com/BlackBerry/
    Enjoy.

Nick
    03-30-08 12:02 AM
    I can't figure out how stop getting the Weather push thing? Help?
    You have to delete it as many times as you added it. If you did like I did, added it and readded like 30 times to see if you could get it to work. About the second time you delete it, it should be gone for good. Hope that helps!
    03-30-08 12:04 AM
    Weathereye was decent but update was kinda slow. Weather changes quickly in SE Georgia. I'll try Accuweather next
    04-30-08 02:38 PM
    Weathereye was decent but update was kinda slow. Weather changes quickly in SE Georgia. I'll try Accuweather next
    Accuwether will auto updte every 30 mins, <which is the quickest>, but it will update everytime you select it. It is Great!!!!!!
    04-30-08 06:04 PM
    ya i love weather eye its the best ive used
    04-30-08 06:19 PM
    I have WeatherEye too and it works pretty good for me
    05-01-08 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD