I'm looking for a good weather program. I have seen screen caps that show the temp on the home screen. That is what I would like. Weatherbug keeps erroring out downloading info. I finally deleted it.

Any good suggestions?

Thanks!
    12-04-09 09:39 PM
    BerryWeather, hands down. Worth every penny.
    12-04-09 09:50 PM
    If you have App World installed on your phone, then downloading Weatherbug will not be a problem. Weatherbug is a great free app.

But if you are willing to shell out $10 for a superb weather app, that would be BerryWeather.
    12-04-09 09:52 PM
    I am up in the air about this one too, I havent tried weather bug yet but BerryWeather seems nice except for the $10's. if it goes on sale i'll pick it up.
    12-04-09 09:54 PM
    I'm looking for a good weather program. I have seen screen caps that show the temp on the home screen. That is what I would like. Weatherbug keeps erroring out downloading info. I finally deleted it.

Any good suggestions?

Thanks!
    Patiently wait to catch BerryWeather on sale. Its normally 10 bucks but I got it for 4.97 last week on Black Friday. It's worth every penny and you will have that temp on the home screen just as you desire.
    12-04-09 09:57 PM
    THANKS ALL ! ! !

Berryweather it is.
    12-04-09 09:59 PM
    THANKS ALL ! ! !

Berryweather it is.
    Wait bro.....y not using ywheather....more cities.....more places...powered by yahoo and its free at all....I'm usin it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 11:36 PM
    Patiently wait to catch BerryWeather on sale. Its normally 10 bucks but I got it for 4.97 last week on Black Friday. It's worth every penny and you will have that temp on the home screen just as you desire.
    thats what im waiting for, im looking to get MeterBerry as well, so once one goes on sale i will probably pick up both as I have about $9 in my paypal account to spend
    12-04-09 11:54 PM
    BerryWeather FTW!

12-05-09 08:39 AM
    I waited patiently and snagged it on Black Friday too! Best $5.00 I ever spent! Funny too 'cause I used to think nothing of buying a frickin $5.00 Starbucks?! But I'm learnin!

12-05-09 10:15 AM
    I had the same question as Johnling and most of yall answered my question... Looks like BerryWeather it is for me. thanks everyone
    12-05-09 10:51 AM
    BeWeather = BerryWeather? All I see is BeWeather in AppWorld. I don't want to buy the wrong one.
    12-05-09 11:13 AM
    BeWeather = BerryWeather? All I see is BeWeather in AppWorld. I don't want to buy the wrong one.

I noticed that too ... but then I noticed BerryWeather in the Crackberry app store and I'm assuming this is one everyone is talking about, right??
    12-05-09 11:49 AM
    Can anyone recommend a free one that does the same thing?
    12-05-09 12:41 PM
    I noticed that too ... but then I noticed BerryWeather in the Crackberry app store and I'm assuming this is one everyone is talking about, right??
    yes thats correct
    12-05-09 12:43 PM
    I so want BerryWeather but I'm not going to shell out 10 bucks however you can bet your bottom dollar if that baby goes on sale I'll be clickin that buy button.
    12-05-09 01:12 PM
    yes thats correct
    Okay Thanks for Clarifying
    12-05-09 05:19 PM
    ... Weatherbug is a great free app.
    Not exactly. The basic program is free. The one that is really more comparable to BerryWeather is WeatherBug Elite which is $4.99.
    12-05-09 05:26 PM
    I tried the free trial of Berry Weather & I really don't see what the big deal is. It was pretty disappointing. I greatly prefer Weatherbug Elite. The maps are nicer, the forecasts are more detailed, the webcams are cool, & Rrrrrachel Peterson is pretty hot . The real test will come in the Spring during severe weather season, though. And this winter during winter storms, to a lesser extent.
    12-05-09 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD