I just downloaded Opera mini for my BB, and my favorite site Accuweather does not show the radar map on it. This is imperative to me as I look at it constantly while working outside. Is there another weather site that displays a radar that is updated every so often?

Second question is Gmail related. I have my emails sent to my BB, but opening Wav files has made my BB unstable. Just now I opened a wav file and my entire screen went blank, and then showed vertical lines. I'm not sure what that is about, but I was wondering if Gmail would work better if it were not sent to my BB? I also can not click certain links when opening certain emails.

Would a gmail app be a better choice if there is one?
    07-10-08 05:12 PM
    To answer the last part of your question, yes there is a gmail app you can download for mail. Some people like it better that way since they have labels(folders) setup to move mail.
    07-10-08 05:15 PM
    You might try weatherunderground.com
    TP
    07-10-08 09:12 PM
    You might try weatherunderground.com
    TP
    I'll check it out.

Right now I am using Accuweather on my other browser as the maps are VERY clear, but I am looking for something that works with Opera.
    07-11-08 05:56 AM
    I use the weatherbug app and the radar maps are good. As for the gmail app, it handles some attachments better than others. Give it a shot. I do like it better than using the BB mailbox for gmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD