I use weather eye app for my forecast informations. For mouths I did'd have any issue at all. But in last few weaks the home screen icon show different weathear and temperature THAN the weather which it's show when you enter in the application and go to CURRENT WEATHER forecast. And it seems that the second one forecast showing up directly current weather when you enter the app is CORECT, and the forecast showing the app home screen ICON is incorrect.
    I try battery pull it doesn't help. Maybe is someting with permissions to do ???????

Anyone , maybe someting happen similar to this, so help me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 06:46 AM
    I get the same thing. It's more of a bug than an issue. Tell ya what. Go to the website and/or google weathereye from your device, download it from the Pelmorex website and reboot if prompted. It could be a bit dated.

Also, there's nothing wrong with the main icon going out of sync. The Current Weather and the other screens will always have the correct information, unless it's unable to pull it, pop open the mobile site from the link within the app and then just enter your city to get the most recent information.

Also, this should have been in the 3rd party apps section. I'll see if a mod can move it for you, or if this issue gets solved, you could easily close the thread or let them do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD