My weather eye has been acting kinda screwy for the past 2 days. Just stick on the animated "loading" screen.

Anybody else having these problems?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-08 07:52 PM
    yes i had that problem and several others. i finally deleted it.
    04-25-08 07:56 PM
    Used to have that problem but not lately

04-25-08 07:58 PM
    Oh shucks!

What does everybody else use?

04-25-08 10:40 PM
    I deleted it as well.. I'm tryin to stay away from 3rd party weather apps for a while. Just checkin National and Local Weather Forecast, Radar, Map and Report

04-25-08 10:42 PM
    I found a app called BBWeather that was free. Not the most glorious app out there but it fits my needs.
    04-25-08 10:43 PM
    Not a fan of paying and not a fan of not having 1 click access.

I'm saddened, this just started working 100% and I was happy with it.

04-26-08 02:57 AM
    Looks like the app might have lost connection. Try going go into the Options screen in the application, then click on "configure network settings" (near the bottom) then click on Automatic Detection. This should re-connect your settings. If this doesn't work try taking out your phone battery and putting it back in. This usually restores all network connections on your device.
    04-28-08 08:51 AM
    Yeah I've been having problems with it lately... the other day it kept saying that the page could not be displayed (while it was loading that page) and then it would pop up.

Then today I could not close the application, I'd exit it but it'd still show up as active... I had to turn off the phone before it went away.

I'm not giving up on it yet though! I realy like it, especially the changing icon on my screen.
    04-28-08 10:16 AM
    yeah i deleted that app. if i keep hearing people having success then i will re-install! but until then.........
    04-28-08 10:56 AM
    I just use BBWeather on my Pearl and it's wonderful. You can get it OTA by google search bb weather ota. LOVE IT!!!
    04-28-08 12:33 PM
    Every forcaster in the country, including NASA, uses NOAA as a guide if not in whole to shape their forcast. Its never lead me wrong. Extremely useful during Hurricane Ivan. I used it on my I870 before switching to the Pearl and it rocked. I will install it on the Pearl as soon as one of you guys tells to use WAP or HTML =p. Link below:

NWS Southern Region - Anywhere/Anytime Weather Forecaste
    04-28-08 05:24 PM
    Weatherbug? It has radar and you can animate it.
    04-28-08 07:54 PM
    I thought weatherbug was a wmobile app?

04-28-08 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD