ok i heard there is an update for the touch screen phones. did anyone find a way to get the sun rise sun set info working?
    03-19-09 08:27 PM
    I checked today and the latest version is what I have which rise and set does not work.
    03-19-09 08:38 PM
    I checked today and the latest version is what I have which rise and set does not work.

Wish there was an app, also I have been looking for one that has moon/rise and set on it.
    03-19-09 08:56 PM
    eh... I didn't even notice it was there until someone pointed it out. The whole reason I like Weather Eye is it's simplicity. I can look outside to see if its dark.
    03-19-09 09:00 PM
    I didn't think I was missing out! My icon shows a night moon and a day sun or just what the weather is! What are yall talking bout?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 09:17 PM
    If you look at current conditions, There is a place for Sunrise and Sunset times now. But there are never times displayed. Evidently it works on the Storm version released today.
    03-19-09 09:23 PM
    This is the balck sheep of blackberries when it comes to things like that. I guess there are a lot more complaining than there is anything so? Will it make a difference? I don't even get my area on it so I just use the city for my location check the winds direction and approximate the time it would take for that to be my current weather! Mostly 30 mins.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 07:16 PM
    Just curious, why don't you use bb weather? It does all of the above. Lots of locations, even my small town on LI, NY.
    03-20-09 08:05 PM
    eh... I didn't even notice it was there until someone pointed it out. The whole reason I like Weather Eye is it's simplicity. I can look outside to see if its dark.
    Are you sure sir? Perhaps, it is not as easy as you think.
    03-20-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD