Could someone let me know which weather app (free) i can download on my torch so weather displays on home screen.
    08-16-10 10:40 AM
    I know most people use weatherbug and BB weather. Check other posts in the forum, because this question has been asked before.
    08-16-10 12:31 PM
    BerryWeather (or BeWeather) allows for weather on the homescreen. I believe there might be a lite version available for free, if not I think it's probably only $10 at the most.
    08-16-10 12:39 PM
    I was using weathereye... it doesnt seem to work on the 9800 though... it hangs up at the app splash screen.
    08-16-10 12:47 PM
    BerryWeather (or BeWeather) allows for weather on the homescreen. I believe there might be a lite version available for free, if not I think it's probably only $10 at the most.

I use BeWeather, I cannot remember if it has a lite version. I purchased the full version and I must say I love it and it works great on my 9800
    08-16-10 01:01 PM
    I transfered BeWeather from my 9700 to my Torch - it worked fine with one exception - sometimes the text size got confused on the home screen and partially un-readable, just closing and re-opening the screen, or even tilting 90 degrees and back would usually correct it.
    08-16-10 01:46 PM
    The latest free version of Weatherbug that works on the Torch (the version imported from my Bold did not) has an icon that displays the temp and forecast hi/lo. The only way I can see you having it on your 'home' screen would be to move the icon tot the top row of icons and then slide the icon screen to show that row. Until someone comes up with a theme that has related spots to put icons, that's about the only way I know at this point in time to do it with Weatherbug. I like Weatherbug and I really like the new version. BTW... I believe the link to the latest version is included in BB App World.
    08-16-10 01:47 PM
    BeWeather (BerryWeather) unfortunately isn't free, but count me as one who feels it is definitely worth the cost.
    08-16-10 01:50 PM
    The latest free version of Weatherbug that works on the Torch (the version imported from my Bold did not) has an icon that displays the temp and forecast hi/lo. The only way I can see you having it on your 'home' screen would be to move the icon tot the top row of icons and then slide the icon screen to show that row. Until someone comes up with a theme that has related spots to put icons, that's about the only way I know at this point in time to do it with Weatherbug. I like Weatherbug and I really like the new version. BTW... I believe the link to the latest version is included in BB App World.
    I dont have a Torch, but that's pretty much what I was going to suggest. It seems like your best bet until theme developers can get a grasp on OS6
    08-16-10 02:30 PM
    I know most people use weatherbug and BB weather. Check other posts in the forum, because this question has been asked before.
    BB Weather doesn't work on the Torch. I bit the bullet and plunked down the sawbuck for BeWeather/BerryWeather, which allows you to put weather right on the wallpaper in a highly customizable configuration.
    08-16-10 02:35 PM
    how do you put the weather on the wallpaper?
    08-26-10 02:08 AM
    how do you put the weather on the wallpaper?

I just had a quick peek here http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/wea...screen-510469/
    08-26-10 03:22 AM
    beWeather is awesome especially when combined with the crackberry walpaper changer. that makes for a sweet home screen
    08-26-10 07:36 AM
    I use weatherbug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 10:35 AM
    $10 for a weather app???? Wow.....
    08-26-10 10:40 AM
    I know....it's a high price to pay but they do offer 50% off soemtimes. I am surprised they didn't offer the discount when the Torch launched.
    08-26-10 11:09 AM
    Weather Plus works.
    08-26-10 12:38 PM
    I tried free version of weatherbug and it hung most of the time. I purchased Beweather and it's very good..
    08-26-10 12:52 PM
    We're into livin' large around here.
    08-26-10 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD