I downloaded weather channel app from Blackberry's App World. I recently did an check for updates, and it said I was using version 1 and that it was on version 4.1 . However there does not seem to be a way to upgrade to it. Does anybody know how to make it upgrade?
    02-07-10 02:00 AM
    I'm getting the same message too and cannot find the update option.
    02-08-10 05:34 PM
    So I guess the question is does anybody have an answer or advice for us?
    02-08-10 08:04 PM
    Yep, I'm having the same problem.
    It says I'm using version 1.0 and there is a 4.1.0 upgrade available.

It says "Please choose the Upgrade menu to obtain the lastest copy."

Unfortunately, I have no idea where the "upgrade menu" is.
    02-10-10 01:43 AM
    I was getting the same notification when checking for upgrades. Here is what their support people had to say:

Thank you for contacting The Weather Channel Interactive.

please be advised version 1.5 is our latest application available for Blackberry.
    We are aware of the 4.1 versioning issue and are working to have it resolved asap,
    thanks!

The Weather Channel Mobile

A.A
    07-06-10 01:04 PM
    I was getting the same notification when checking for upgrades. Here is what their support people had to say:

Thank you for contacting The Weather Channel Interactive.

please be advised version 1.5 is our latest application available for Blackberry.
    We are aware of the 4.1 versioning issue and are working to have it resolved asap,
    thanks!

The Weather Channel Mobile

A.A
    So, this been fixed yet? Been 6 months since the post above? Link to 4.1 upgrade?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 03:45 PM

04-19-11 10:16 PM
    Its garbage anyway... I'm in a tornado warning as I type this message and the weather report for my area on the weather channel app says its 69 degrees F... And cloudy... Now I am also suppose to get weather alerts pushed to my curve and that crap don't work either. DELETE and get a weather band radio is the best advice... Yep they just said the same thing on the news. Junk app.

04-19-11 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD