The PC version is loaded....
    Oh yeah I wouldn't touch the PC version. On my PC I just have a Favorite set up with my local area selected at weather.gov.
    02-19-09 09:32 AM
    Has anyone found a desktop install for WB? BES blocks me from installing directly onto device. Thanks.
    02-19-09 10:45 AM
    The one app I have pushes my weather updates to me through my browser, there's no way I would ever pay for a weather app!
    02-19-09 10:48 AM
    According to the WB website, the storm version doesn't work anywhere else but the U.S.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    darn that sucks... are they any other good weather apps for the UK storm?

Thanks for the reply
    02-20-09 06:19 PM
    My weatherbug worked fine until I installed the new Google Maps now it freezes everytime I open it.
    02-20-09 06:48 PM
    My weatherbug worked fine until I installed the new Google Maps now it freezes everytime I open it.
    That's weird. Haven't had that issue at all
    02-20-09 06:50 PM
    I loaded Weatherbug on my Storm. I am running .103 OS. At first is worked fine. Then it froze and never worked again. When I launched the app. it went to the video screen and locked. I uninstalled and reinstalled (2x) it always goes back to the locked video screen. I am thinking there must be a preference that is still in the OS causing the problem. I will have to reload the OS and try again. not sure it is worth it. Lately I just look out the window and I know it is cold. In Cincinnati.
    02-20-09 08:43 PM
    I loaded Weatherbug on my Storm. I am running .103 OS. At first is worked fine. Then it froze and never worked again. When I launched the app. it went to the video screen and locked. I uninstalled and reinstalled (2x) it always goes back to the locked video screen. I am thinking there must be a preference that is still in the OS causing the problem. I will have to reload the OS and try again. not sure it is worth it. Lately I just look out the window and I know it is cold. In Cincinnati.
    Make sure that you still have BB Maps installed. The WB app will not work without BB Maps.

02-20-09 09:16 PM
    Anybody use wb direct yet? I love the functions of the app but its awful it works and doesn't freeze. Its top much work for the forecast

02-20-09 09:23 PM
    Has anyone tried to contact WeatherBug developers to ask if they can update to use Google maps now that it works instead of bb maps?
    02-20-09 10:57 PM
    The OTA link provided in this thread isnt working for me... anyone else having problems?
    02-21-09 04:22 AM
    Had the FREE WeatherBug app on my Storm since day one & love it. Never noticed any problems in regards to battery drain or what have you. Only battery pronlems I was having were in regards to leaving the VZ Navigator running (since I never had to turn it off on previous phones...Voyager, enVy). But all that is history now that Google Maps works with the internal GPS! By the way, does anyone know if you have to actually click "exit" in Google Maps to not waste battery? Pretty sure it's not an energy draining hooker like VZ Nav.

I agree with some of the first posts in here, you should never have to pay for decent weather app or update. The storm is a slick device with the capability to get you weather from almost any website, so why pay a cent for that info? Get WeatherBug for FREE & love it yourself!
    02-21-09 07:53 AM
    The OTA link provided in this thread isnt working for me... anyone else having problems?
    I just tried the link from my storm and it brings up the download screen. What happens when you try to go to the OTA link?

02-21-09 01:38 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD