Ok, I downloaded weather bug again today to try it. But the same problem keeps happening every time I install the application. The problem is, every time I go to the control panel to update the application manually, the homescreen icons go blank and only show a bug icon where the temp should be and the forecast icon turns into a red dot. I tried a battery pull and running the setup wizard again and nothing. Please help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 11:24 PM
    Also today I was able to update about 2 times before this happened.

07-22-08 11:25 PM
    did you recently update to 4.5 os? the same happened to me after update with weather bug and weather eye. problem solved with installing docs to go. i dont know what that had to do with it but they would work fine after that. i ended up keeping weather eye
    07-22-08 11:29 PM
    Yeah. I have had 4.5 everytime I installed it. But I'll get docs to go if that solves the problem. Thanks!

07-22-08 11:31 PM
    you should see it in dm app loader i didnt install it at first because i didnt think i would use/need it installed out of desperation and then they worked go figure?
    07-22-08 11:41 PM
    Yeah. I know its there, but I never use it so I deleted it from my bb. I'll reinstall it tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks again.

07-22-08 11:52 PM
    I have not been able to get weatherbug to work correctly on any version of 4.5 even with docs to go installed.
    07-22-08 11:56 PM
    Really? It must be the 4.5 then. I'll try the doc install and let you guys know how it goes.

07-22-08 11:59 PM
    Garz is likely right, I could never get it to work
    with ANY 4.5. With or without D2Go
    07-23-08 12:30 AM
    Garz is likely right, I could never get it to work
    with ANY 4.5. With or without D2Go

I want my weatherbug back!! But its not worth going back to 4.2 to get it. Come on weatherbug... get it together and make it compatible with 4.5
    07-23-08 12:36 AM
    I went with WeatherEye. Don't need to open the browser
    just to get a forecast.
    07-23-08 01:20 AM
    I went with WeatherEye. Don't need to open the browser
    just to get a forecast.
    same here bug is cute and a few more bells/whistles but eye is just simple and faster ....they will work with 4.5 i wish i could tell you more but the docs2go thing was the only thing i changed? good luck i know hated when mine wasnt working
    07-23-08 09:14 AM
    I love Weatherbug and would never use anything else. However, Weatherbug has never been known to properly function on any 4.5 platform. Unfortunate, but true. So, you just need to decide what you want more - the 4.5 OS, or Weatherbug. I think you probably know your answer.
    07-23-08 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD