No I'm not talking about the home screen icons not updating. The weather bug icon itself just stays as the weather bug logo. If I click into the program everything is updated and looks normal. Everything was working fine a few days ago. This is happening on my Storm2 on a OOAK Hybrid.
    12-17-09 03:43 PM
    update to the leak. I had this problem with the OOAKDPC hybrid too. I installed the leak, reinstalled WB and now it works fine
    12-17-09 03:44 PM
    update to the leak. I had this problem with the OOAKDPC hybrid too. I installed the leak, reinstalled WB and now it works fine
    lol, I was waiting for OOAKPC to create a hybrid with the leak but I guess I'll try the leak itself. Thanks
    12-17-09 03:55 PM
    lol, I was waiting for OOAKPC to create a hybrid with the leak but I guess I'll try the leak itself. Thanks
    Where is the leak that I keep reading about? My weatherbug is stuck on partial sun and cloud and occasionally a windy tree 24/7 - so can someone share the leak with me please?
    01-19-10 11:09 AM
    Not sure what OS you guys are running, but I just installed 5.0.0.419 and the only app that won't work is Weather Bug. It just goes to a black screen. Has anyone had any luck getting WB to work with this OS or do I need to wait for the app the be upgraded to work with this OS?
    02-23-10 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD