can anyone tell me what they think the best weather app out there is? it doesnt matter if its free or costs. thanks!
    08-23-09 03:14 PM
    I am quite happy with the free The Weather Channel app.

Here is a link to set up a shortcut on your phone, if you wish.

The Weather Channel Mobile

I have severe weather alerts set and it sends them directly to you. Since I travel all the time, the ability to shift areas comes in handy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 04:20 PM
    I purchased the BerryWeather app and love it. I had Weatherbug befor but I hear it has a memory leak so I deleted it and went with BerryWeather.
    08-23-09 04:27 PM
    BerryWeather...I think they call it BeWeather now.
    08-23-09 05:50 PM
    Another fan of berryweather. Well worth the money. Between the radar and weather advisories I couldn't imagine not having it.
    08-23-09 07:11 PM
    can anyone tell me what they think the best weather app out there is? it doesnt matter if its free or costs. thanks!
    (sigh) No one searches, do they? This topic has been discussed more times than I can count, and I've only been visiting this forum for four months.
    08-23-09 07:42 PM
    Have and prefer BerryWeather to everything I've tried, free and trials.
    There are some issues w/BerryWeather though. A visit to their forums can be enlightening.
    I think current weather is a problem people are reporting. We had tornado alerts and one touched down 30 mins north of Toronto. Yet, the current weather (in Toronto) reported fair or partly cloudy with no alerts whatsoever.

Some are talking about weatherbug elite. Avail I believe only thru BB app world. Premium features only for US though. WeatherBug was my favourite free app.

Search also for other weather posts here. There are many.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 07:44 PM
    (sigh) No one searches, do they? This topic has been discussed more times than I can count, and I've only been visiting this forum for four months.
    LOL yes seems like more so for the weather apps
    08-23-09 08:08 PM
    Berry Weather is a good investment at $10.
    08-23-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD