Which one is the best to use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 02:15 PM
    Polls like this don't work, they're simply based on the popularity of the thread. You're better off to do some searching on the various threads on all the different weather apps and make your own decision. Personally, I use Berry Weather, but that's my choice, you need to make your own.
    03-23-10 02:17 PM
    03-23-10 02:40 PM
    I use WeatherBug, I love it, and it's free too. BerryWeather is the most feature full weather app available though, and it's half off today as sedalia066 said. I'm actually seriously thinking about it now.

Oh, and there's no need for a weather slot in the theme for BerryWeather, you can put the icon wherever you want on the homescreen.
    03-23-10 03:09 PM
    I too use WeatherBug, it's got a lot of features for a free app.. it worked on my 8900 so it should work with 4.6+...

and WeatherEye is my free runner-up... I ran this on my Curve 8300 for a while so it def works.. much more simple but gets the job done if u just need basic weather and forecast..

I'm going to take a look at BerryWeather today but I try to only get paid apps if I absolutely have to...
    Last edited by NinjaB; 03-23-10 at 03:52 PM.
    03-23-10 03:13 PM
    bbweather is free and works well 5 day or hourly forecast
    03-23-10 03:54 PM
    I LOVE BERRYWEATHER very accurate and its half off today.. I jus purchased the full version I was using the free (beweather) version for a while but today I have berryweather I'm loving it!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 04:23 PM
    I use BerryWeather and WeatherBug.

BerryWeather is currently in my weather slot.
    03-23-10 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD