So i finally took the leap and grabbed a theme for 6.0, specifically metro by bbt. Its awesome. But i was curious as to what everyone meant with the weather app, particularly one that shows the temperature without opening the app itself. How could I go about acquiring an app for this? Sorry... I'm kinda clueless when it comes to some of this stuff lol.. Thanks!
    03-08-11 05:22 PM
    A lot of people use BerryWeather to fill a weather slot for themes that have one. There is a free version and a paid version. the paid version is half price at the CB app store right now. BerryWeather - Weather in Style - VOTED BEST WEATHER APP 2010 - News & Weather BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    pistolpete0891 likes this.
    03-08-11 05:26 PM
    thanks! much appreciated!
    03-08-11 05:32 PM
    No problem. I should also mention that there are other weather apps that can display the temp on the screen as well, BerryWeather just happens to be the most popular I believe.
    03-08-11 05:45 PM
    oh! pistol, I think BW is on sale today for $4.99 also! Thats a great price for it if you plan on grabbing the paid version!

At some point if you'd like, with the paid version, you can dwld custon BW icon sets as well.

I'll post a link to a thread where everyone posts and shares their different set ups, some of them are fantastic looking!

heres the link: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...-icons-539999/
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 03-08-11 at 05:51 PM.
    pistolpete0891 likes this.
    03-08-11 05:48 PM

At some point if you'd like, with the paid version, you can dwld custon BW icon sets as well.

I'll post a link to a thread where everyone posts and shares their different set ups, some of them are fantastic looking!

Great info P!nk.

You can also get some of the custom icons using the options in the app itself.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-08-11 05:54 PM
    Great info P!nk.

You can also get some of the custom icons using the options in the app itself.
    TY Midd! i'd click ya a ty but i ran out again LOL. IOU one

Yes, within the app itself on the "display settings" all the way at the bottom, there is a link for "download more icon sets" built right in. As long as you have an micro sd-card, you'll be all set
    03-08-11 05:59 PM
    good looks pink, thanks!!
    03-08-11 06:22 PM
    good looks pink, thanks!!
    YW pistolpete, and if your like any of us here, you'll be addicted to switching BW sets out in no time!
    03-08-11 06:29 PM
    oh! pistol, I think BW is on sale today for $4.99 also! Thats a great price for it if you plan on grabbing the paid version!

Do the skins work with BeWeather free, i downloded a skin and put it that folder but do not see an option to install i am rebooting now to see if it shows up,
    03-08-11 08:55 PM
    Do the skins work with BeWeather free, i downloded a skin and put it that folder but do not see an option to install i am rebooting now to see if it shows up,
    No I'm sorry Lrd, the skins will not work on BW free version-it has to be the paid vers to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-11 09:01 PM
    Thanks Pink.
    03-08-11 09:08 PM
    Thanks Pink.
    Your very welcome. BTW, BW is on sale for $4.99 still!! hint! hint! LOL
    03-09-11 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD