What app can I use to be able to put the temperature on my home screen. (Not an icon but a little square temp on my screen) I want to know an app that is free. Please help me!!!
    04-04-11 01:26 PM
    I use BeWeather & you can find it in App World. With beweather you can go in the settings & change the icon to the square box with just the temp in it. Hope I helped!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-11 01:31 PM
    I use BeWeather & you can find it in App World. With beweather you can go in the settings & change the icon to the square box with just the temp in it. Hope I helped!

will that show up on my home screen so if i just look at my phone i will see it?
    04-04-11 01:36 PM

Im trying find a free app, that one cost money.
    04-04-11 01:37 PM
    You can put it on your home screen so that you can check it at a glance. BeWeather is not free, but it is a killer weather app. I don't know of any free apps that have what you are looking for.

04-04-11 01:41 PM
    I have it and love it...I believe there's a free trial, just cannot download and install new weathers icons, not sure how long the trials good for though...there's free ones also in the app store here...just do a search.
    04-04-11 01:43 PM
    I have it and love it...I believe there's a free trial, just cannot download and install new weathers icons, not sure how long the trials good for though...there's free ones also in the app store here...just do a search.
    Only three days, I dont want the weather on the icon I want it like on the theme. I dont know ill look into it more. thank you
    04-04-11 01:49 PM
    weather plus 2.0, its' free as long as you email the developers your pin, but i prefer the older weather plus 1.2
    04-05-11 04:53 AM
    Weather Plus 2.0.4, it's an excellent app. It's free, as stated by chachoi and works very well. You can enable push to homescreen so you have a weather badge on your homescreen.
    04-05-11 06:55 AM
    weather plus 2.0, its' free as long as you email the developers your pin, but i prefer the older weather plus 1.2
    my bbm pin or my pin on my phone to access my carrier pin?
    04-05-11 05:02 PM
    Also who do I send my pin too?? Like where do I find it, I really want it but dont wanna spend money on it.
    04-05-11 05:03 PM
    Sorry, I'm just a little slow. lol I looked at the developers forum and didn't see anything. So if its possible show me a link that will give me the developers email. Also what do I type in the email?? I just give me bbm pin and ask for the weather 2.0
    04-05-11 05:20 PM
    Sorry, I'm just a little slow. lol I looked at the developers forum and didn't see anything. So if its possible show me a link that will give me the developers email. Also what do I type in the email?? I just give me bbm pin and ask for the weather 2.0
    I believe it is still free from Apps world (please correct me if it is not correct). Download it from AW, then just click "contact support" on the very bottom of the page. Just write telling them you like to register for full version of weather plus v2.0
    04-05-11 05:52 PM
    This is the QR Code and link for Weather Plus in AppWorld:

BlackBerry App World - Weather Plus 2.0.4 - Automatically n Straightly on background

Quote is taken from the the WeatherPlus description on AppWorld. The email you are supposed to send to is: [email protected]

PROMOTION: FREE for a limited time, Write us an email to unlock it, INCLUDE YOUR PIN and Weather Plus in tittle. We welcome your GREAT comments to help us improve this GREAT app.
    04-05-11 05:52 PM
    How long does it take them to respond back for registeration. How will I get it via email?

04-05-11 07:03 PM
    How long does it take them to respond back for registeration. How will I get it via email?

In my case it was less than a day. I received a reply email, saying my BB PIN is registered and the the full apps will be unlocked when you click register (inside the apps menus).
    04-05-11 10:59 PM
    In my case it was less than a day. I received a reply email, saying my BB PIN is registered and the the full apps will be unlocked when you click register (inside the apps menus).
    Thanks I guess mines taking a little longer. My phone sent more then one email ops hope that doesn't affect me getting registered. also what pin in I suppose put in my bbm pin???

04-06-11 12:22 AM

I got my email from them saying that I was registered in less then 24 hours. You will recieve it via the email address you used to send an email to [email protected]

You use your phone Pin which, yes, is your BBM pin.
    04-06-11 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD