Is there a good FREE weather app out there. Ive tried the weather channel and I didnt like it. Now I have the weather bug and I like that but I like to see the radar in motion. I love intellicast.com just wish they had an app. Thanks for the help
    04-08-10 08:48 AM
    Been using and liking weather eye, on BB app world free. Has several different views and a map with 3 different layers for seeing weather in motion. My fave is the desktop icon that constantly updates and shows current conditions every time you scroll over it. Make sure to go to you browsers general properties and turn View Animations on to more than once or it won't move. Hope this helped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 10:13 AM
    Berryweather I think is the best app for blackberry well worth the money!!! Check it out..

04-08-10 11:32 AM
    I"ll have to download it and try it thanks for the help
    04-08-10 11:32 AM
    I have to say WeatherEye is quite nice.

04-08-10 03:16 PM
    I can't seem to get my weather apps working. I go to the BB App World and download one (I've tried weather.com). And it appears to install fine. But when I go to click on the icon on my home screen, nothing happens! I would expect an application to pop up or something... but instead it just sits there.

Any ideas?
    04-08-10 04:31 PM
    Did you try a battery pull? Did you allow all permissions before downloading the app?

04-08-10 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD