I just downloaded and installed the new AT&T mywireless mobile app on my 9700. The first attempt failed so I did it again. The second was successful. But before I even launched the app, I selected an e-mail to read and the unit rebooted. However, on that reboot, I got the dreaded "JVM Error 102" and it is stuck in a continual attempt to reboot. Looks like I'll have to wipe the phone and reload the OS. I do not know if the new AT&T app caused the problem, but that's when it happened.
    02-03-10 10:47 AM
    The app is working fine for me. I didnt have any issue at all.
    02-03-10 10:54 AM
    Haven't tried it yet. Don't really need though. I have unlimited everything...phone, data, and text.
    02-03-10 10:55 AM
    i think it might be good for the folks not on the unlimited lol

i don't really have a need for it either but thanks for the heads up.
    02-03-10 10:58 AM
    Tried it on my 9700, worked fine.
    02-03-10 11:07 AM
    had no problems installing it...and had no problems removing it.

Deleted it after trying it out. not for me.
    02-03-10 11:15 AM
    Worked fine for me, I didn't even need to reboot after downloading. I was using pageonce to access my account before this but I'm switching to this now because I can make payments via this app.

I make it a rule to not do other things on my phone when I'm downloading apps and if a reboot is called for I always select "reboot now" rather than later just so I don't cause any conflicts. And always backup first!

So to have WARNING in bold in the thread title only serves to scare people away from this app when it was probably something specific to your device that caused the error.
    02-03-10 11:20 AM
    Works fine for me, no problems here
    02-03-10 11:39 AM
    It keeps deleting my password eveytime i type it. Anyone have any idea why its doing this? My buddy and I both are having the same issue with our 9700 where the password keeps getting erased.
    Last edited by nore03; 02-03-10 at 11:54 AM.
    02-03-10 11:41 AM
    Granted I just installed it and have only logged in a few times, but it's been working great and did keep my password. I see no reason for broader concern unless we see more than a single reported issue.

I think it's kinda funny that people are infuriated that this app is 1.3MB, but they have no problem loading up their BlackBerries with games, tip calculators and other apps that arguably have less integral purposes than something like this. But, to each his own.
    02-03-10 11:52 AM
    It keeps deleting my password eveytime i type it. Anyone have any idea why its doing this? My buddy and I both are having the same issue with our 9700 where the password keeps getting erased.
    this is happening to both me and my wife... can't seem to get past it
    02-03-10 11:55 AM
    It seems like a dumb app anyways... I doubt I'm going to be downloading it. Thanks for the heads up though
    02-03-10 11:58 AM
    So to have WARNING in bold in the thread title only serves to scare people away from this app when it was probably something specific to your device that caused the error.
    I agree. These threads where someone starts off with some dramatic warning claim are really unnecessary. Just ask for help. There is no need to create incorrect impressions about an app when the bottom line is that there is probably nothing really wrong with the app.
    02-03-10 11:59 AM
    I downloaded it just for the he!! of it, and its
    been working perfectly fine. No need for the WARNING!
    LOL you're gonna scare the CB readers away!!
    02-03-10 12:09 PM
    Just tried out the app, and it's been working just fine for me. No problems that I can see.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 12:09 PM
    It seems like a dumb app anyways... I doubt I'm going to be downloading it. Thanks for the heads up though
    I don't see how an app that lets you veiw your account details, balance, plan details, make payments....etc. could be dumb?
    02-03-10 12:11 PM
    I downloaded and installed OTA, and upon running the app it froze. I had to do a battery pull....after that all seems well
    02-03-10 12:21 PM
    I'll pass no need for me to check my account details on my phone. I'll stick to the original way of checking my usage

*min# for minutes
    *data# for data

even though my data is unlimited I still like to check it
    02-03-10 12:27 PM
    downloaded fine but once i put my info in it says we apologize for the inconvenience but this service is temporarily unavailable.......did a battery pull and same thing.......ummmmmmmm pretty sad that someone who works for att cant get an att app to work......and after i posted this it works...wow
    Last edited by jflake0408; 02-03-10 at 01:08 PM. Reason: stupidity on my part
    02-03-10 01:05 PM
    well I dont get it... it isnt for me.. not that this is a knock me down critical thing or anything... just makes me wonder
    02-03-10 01:32 PM
    same here with password issue
    02-03-10 01:57 PM
    same here with password issue
    I've been trying since this was released. I've deleted and reinstalled it and i still cant get it to work.
    02-03-10 02:01 PM
    Useless app for me. I deleted the SMS and did not bother to install this. AT&T pushes too much junk already that I have no choice but to hide. I don't want any more of their garbage apps.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-03-10 02:05 PM
    It works fine on my phone. Stop freakin out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 02:49 PM
    Worked fine for me as well. Decided to delete it though.
    02-03-10 02:50 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD