Have started using the BB Media sync to sync music and podcasts from itunes to my Storm2. Works great. Now the problem.

When I listen to an hour long podcasts if I stop or pause then exit media on BB it will start over the next time I start it. The only thing that I have gotten to work is if I pause then go to switch program and go to messages then I can go back to what is playing at the same point in time. Does anyone have a work around or am I doing something wrong? The only good thing is that it is pretty easy to fast forward as long as I know where I left off.
    01-20-10 02:29 PM
    You can try podtrapper its a great program.
    They just updated its on the main page in the blogs.
    Its 9.99 if you want the registration key.
    But there is a free thirty day fully featured trial.
    I used mine for about a week and a half and decided to buy it.
    Its great and you can use it to play any media on your blackberry with the start stop feature your talking about no problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 03:13 PM
    Another vote for PodTrapper here (VersatileMonkey.com - BlackBerry software including PodTrapper, the podcast manager | VersatileMonkey.com). It auto bookmarks whatever you're listening to, even through your phone unexpectedly crashing. I use it to listen to audio books all day long. Very good tech support, and so far, unlike BerryWeather, free upgrades. Well worth $10.
    01-20-10 05:43 PM
    Podtrapper is the most useful app I have put on my storm2. If you love your podcasts like I do, it works almost perfect. It can download your podcasts over the air or wifi so you never have to connect to the pc. Thank you podtrapper for assisting in my goal to only carry around one device!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD