Ok, so my brain has decided to block out my alarm clock recently. It hears the alarm on my BB but there's a problem - I can only set ONE alarm. Does anyone know of an alarm application that allows me to set more than ONE alarm per day.

Thanks!
    03-18-08 07:49 AM
    If there isnt one then someo one should definetly come up with one....Until then the snooze helps.
    03-18-08 08:06 AM
    Yeah, snooze does help! I had multiple alarms on my Treo & iPhone.. lol, I'd set them for 5-10 minute intervals. It's not easy waking me up!
    03-18-08 09:38 AM
    I think there's one called Multi-Alarm. If I can find it, I'll post it here.
    03-18-08 09:41 AM
    03-18-08 09:55 AM
    Thank you

Mmmm.. is there an OTA link for that one? For some reason, whenever I try to DL it off the site it takes me to an error message. Maybe the site is down.. or maybe it's my comp.
    03-18-08 04:50 PM
    There's also "MyAlarm" : MyAlarm - Multiple BlackBerry Alarms For Free! | BerryReview
    Or homepage from author :
    MyAlarm

Edit :
    The mobylo! multialarm seems not t be free (or am I mistaken?) :
    Mobylo! MultiAlarm for BlackBerry - Mobylo!
    Last edited by PDM; 03-18-08 at 06:41 PM.
    03-18-08 06:35 PM
    On your BB go to myalarm.jad. You will have 6 differents alarm that you can set.
    03-18-08 06:42 PM
    cause i'm not planning on going solo.
    03-19-08 03:59 AM
    So you'll be taking your MyAlarm with you???!!?!!?!!!
    03-19-08 04:51 AM
    Funny.
    Thanks for the link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 06:29 AM
    Thanks for that.

03-19-08 07:01 AM
    Errr.. I installed the MyAlarm & maybe it's just me.. but I had a bunch of problems with it. I wanted to use a ringtone on my phone instead of the "beep" & this morning before it rang, it prompted me & asked if it was allowed to use the ringtone. Luckily, my dog had waken me up before I saw that.

Can I only use the "beep" it comes with? Or is it something with my phone that's wrong?
    03-19-08 08:17 AM
    LOL...

I was thinking that to...
    03-19-08 08:23 AM
    This may work. Go unti the calendar app and crate events at the time intervals you want. Set notifications with your desired ringtone for each event. I've never done this but it should work.

03-20-08 03:11 PM
    Errr.. I installed the MyAlarm & maybe it's just me.. but I had a bunch of problems with it. I wanted to use a ringtone on my phone instead of the "beep" & this morning before it rang, it prompted me & asked if it was allowed to use the ringtone. Luckily, my dog had waken me up before I saw that.

Can I only use the "beep" it comes with? Or is it something with my phone that's wrong?
    I understand that IF you would like to use an alternative ringtone then you have to enable the firewall :/
    Menu > Options > Security Options > Firewall > Enable > Save
    (downside is that other apps will probably ask for permission to access local/external content)
    03-20-08 05:18 PM
    yep I enabled the firewall and now Myalarm works just fine. so par nothing else has asked for permission, or had andy sort of issues. I'm just wondering what al the firewall is blocking... I diddn tcheck any of the boxes... any one?
    04-25-08 05:19 PM
    This may work. Go unti the calendar app and crate events at the time intervals you want. Set notifications with your desired ringtone for each event. I've never done this but it should work.

I've posted this before. It works.

With my long hours and sometimes when I can only get a couple of hours sleep, I know I will either sleep through or just wake up and shut off my alarm. I just go to calendar and set "wake up" events to remind me at 15 minute intervals.

This way I get woke up every 15 minutes after my original alarm depending on how many i set and the cost....FREE! and you use your own ringtones...save your money people- take time and program your BB
    04-25-08 05:43 PM
    WAKE UP!!! lol
    04-25-08 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD