I know you had to pay extra on my old phone but is the VZ Navigation part of your plan with the Storm??

I also have iheartradio...I know it was a free app but does it charge you anything besides just draining your battery faster?

(new to the storm world)
    05-10-09 10:44 PM
    VZNav is an additional monthly access charge. I use Google Maps or Blackberry Maps. Iheartradio and Pandora are free, they just use your data up. If you have the "unlimited" data plan, you're good up to 5GB of data/month. They don't use as much data as you might think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 12:07 AM
    I think VZNav cost around $10 a month, so I deleted it and went with Google Maps/Latitude. It seemed like a smoother app and it had more functionality.

As for the internet radio, I like Slacker above and beyond all of the other stations. You do have to set up an account and what-not, but there is a free version and there are always more stations than I can listen to.

But, to answer your question, like pmhalstead said, as long as you have the unlimited data usage plan, you should be fine with the radio. I use mine all day at work, 48 hours a week. I have yet to even come close to reaching my limit on that thing...
    05-11-09 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD