Joekr has hooked it up again! Here is the OTA link here and the ZIP here

The changes are

Changes:

* Added: Multi-selection in the voice mail list view
    * Added: Home screen icon changes on new messages
    * Added: Alerts on new messages (manage them under your standard ringer profiles)
    * Added: Headset and bluetooth support
    * Added: Ability to change audio output directly from the message detail screen
    * Added: Player progress bar
    * Added: Key shortcuts to message detail screen:
    space - play/pause
    shift+space - restart playback
    f - flag/unfloag
    r - mark read
    delete - delete the messge
    c - call the number that left the message
    * Changed: The color and padding values of the second line in the list display (hopefully this improves readability with pearls, et al)
    * Fixed: PIN field only allows numeric input now
    * Fixed: Changing connection type did not take affect until device reset
    * Fixed: Ribbon icon only displays if VyMail is currently active, and will now activate the application.

Sounds like some very cool updates!
    02-10-09 03:28 PM
    Vymail doesn't seem to be syncing my voicemails anymore, even when I do it manually

Edit: nevermind it synced after like 10 min. Maybe I just had bad connection. I wish there was some kind of visual indicator of new VM aside from on the actual app icon. Would be cool if it showed the voicemail icon like the default vm service
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by gbadude; 02-10-09 at 03:50 PM.
    02-10-09 03:48 PM
    Yes I would like that too. Some of the IM apps can do it...
    02-10-09 03:59 PM
    Vymail doesn't seem to be syncing my voicemails anymore, even when I do it manually

Edit: nevermind it synced after like 10 min. Maybe I just had bad connection. I wish there was some kind of visual indicator of new VM aside from on the actual app icon. Would be cool if it showed the voicemail icon like the default vm service
    That's one of the updates. It has a red astrix on the icon when there is a new message. Very cool new interface as well. The buttons for headset/speaker/bluetooth are awesome!
    02-10-09 04:01 PM
    The notification is great but it does not disappear after the message has been read or even deleted. VyMail has to sync for the notification to go away. Better then nothing I guess. This being one of the best free apps I have I think I can look it over
    02-10-09 04:09 PM
    That's one of the updates. It has a red astrix on the icon when there is a new message. Very cool new interface as well. The buttons for headset/speaker/bluetooth are awesome!
    I didn't mean the app iconn but a notifier on the home screen. Like when you receive a new txt or I'm, a little icon shows up on your home screen

02-10-09 04:27 PM
    just updated and I am estatic about the bluetooth/speaker/handset option and of course the new msg indicator
    02-10-09 04:44 PM
    Joekrill does it again! the folks at youmail should have bought this app from Joe. Vymail is again clearly better than the youmail app. Thanks Joe

02-10-09 05:10 PM

I can't get the little red app icon to show up when I place the vymail app on my homescreen. It only shows up if I view the app icon after hitting the BB menu key. I've tried multiple themes too including the att default. Anyone else have this issue? I'm using a Bold running .167

Edit: actually it does show up but it lags behind the sound notification by a good couple minutes which is weird since I figure it has synced, since the audio notifier and red led go off, plus it show up instantly if you hit the menu key and view the app icon. I think this might be a bug.

Big time thanks for this app!!! I absolutely love it and now I can eliminate those annoying youmail email VM notifications as well!!!
    Last edited by Marine One; 02-10-09 at 09:43 PM.
    02-10-09 09:32 PM
    Does this work for Sprint users?
    02-14-09 10:17 AM
    I believe this should work on sprint. I sort of recall something about sprint charging for call forwarding when you set up youmail though so you might want to check on that. I could be mistaken on this though. Good luck.

02-14-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD