A couple days ago the VyMail app stopped retrieving my YouMail voicemails. Even if I enter the app and manually sync, it doesn't show any of my new voicemails.

YouMail is still working fine if I go to the website, and sending voicemail alerts to my email. Can anyone confirm that VyMail is still working correctly for them?
    09-07-09 01:59 PM
    You know you got me thinking so I checked mine via dialing the phone and I had three waiting messages from yesterday and that's after a battery pull and a quickpull auto restart. So apparently its not working. I saw recently that youmail updated their software so maybe it something to do with that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 03:26 PM
    Interesting... anyone else? I may have to reinstall the terrible YouMail app.

I would write to Joe who created the VyMail app, but the guy never got back to me when I wrote him a bug report last week.
    09-07-09 07:57 PM
    Yea I re installed the youmail and it acts the same. Vymail was the only one that will download automatically and it stopped all together. Youmail will download but doesn't do it automatically.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 08:25 PM
    Yeah same for me guys. This sucks. This was one of my favorite apps.
    09-08-09 12:07 AM
    Noticed VyMail stopped working yesterday and was hoping someone had a solution to offer...
    09-08-09 10:49 PM
    It just started working again for me just a few minutes ago!! Try it now!!!
    09-09-09 02:39 PM
    starting working about 15 min ago for me as well.
    Was using youmail for the past few days instead, why do people prefer vymail?
    09-09-09 02:42 PM
    I prefer the user interface on vymail. It also has a smaller memory footprint and no memory leaks.

Plus I hate change
    09-09-09 02:44 PM
    Honestly they seem to have fixed the one thing about the YouMail app that bothered me-- It can now be adjusted for how often it connects for new messages.

No real reason for VyMail anymore.
    09-09-09 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD