I would like to VPN from my blackberry in to my corporate network. This is my personal BB and it is not in the BES network. I have a few web databases that I need to access occasionally. They are not intensive at all. It is awkward to pull the laptop out, tether it, to vpn and then look for who is on call�.
    Then, if there is a native vpn for the BB how can I set up the browser for the proxy? We have to have the proxy set up in our browsers or we cant get anywhere�
    Thanks!!!
    04-23-09 06:43 PM
    anyone has an idea?
    04-24-09 07:05 PM
    I am looking for the same solution for my 8330 curve, I need to be able to vpn to our private network for control of our telephone switching gear.
    Seems like it would be a common application that many people would have a need for.
    05-01-09 04:35 PM
    People have a need...and that's why there is corporate BES
    05-01-09 05:00 PM
    I can't believe there is not ome out there either.
    05-01-09 05:02 PM
    Phikai, not everyone has a bes server. There is a need outside of the bes server.
    05-06-09 12:21 AM
    I would like to VPN from my blackberry in to my corporate network. This is my personal BB and it is not in the BES network. I have a few web databases that I need to access occasionally. They are not intensive at all. It is awkward to pull the laptop out, tether it, to vpn and then look for who is on call�.
    Then, if there is a native vpn for the BB how can I set up the browser for the proxy? We have to have the proxy set up in our browsers or we cant get anywhere�
    Thanks!!!
    04-12-13 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD