I specifically use my media player, and slacker radio through my chatterbox xbi2 bluetooth on my helmet while riding. About a month ago, I had my blackberry plugged into my truck via headphone jack, and the song volume kept reseting itself about 3 bars lower than max. I changed NOTHING. Since that day, I've had the same issue when streaming my music through my chatterbox via bluetooth with both media player, and slacker. Normal phone speaker seems to work.

I've searched all over...to no avail.
    Last edited by ih8blackberry; 02-02-10 at 12:01 PM.
    02-02-10 11:43 AM
    I have had the same issue when playing music via media player except it will sometimes go 2 or 3 bars higher in volume. I thought I was the only one experiencing this issue. It is random and some days it will do it while some days it is just fine.
    02-02-10 12:16 PM
    I searched here, google, and have seen other forums. Seems like everyone has the same problem with different symptoms (volume decrease/increase) It's annoying as ****, especially when Im riding. I have yet to see 1 answer, other than an OS upgrade. I just dont understand why it changed out of nowhere.
    02-02-10 12:20 PM
    alright. I uninstalled Vlingo, and did a battery pull...so far so good. Headset was cool in media player, now bluetooth is good. Let's see how long it lasts. I had the phone about a month before it started doing it.
    02-02-10 12:56 PM
    Has anyone found a solution to this extremely annoying problem???
    02-12-10 07:28 PM
    It happened again. My bluetooth volume is very low. All the settings are still the same. This is unbelievable.
    06-03-10 12:05 PM
    Update your OS. Updating would probably fix it. I'm not really sure about the problem, I've read so many threads about this issue but nobody really has a solution for it.
    06-03-10 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD