My Vlingo text messages aren't being retained in my message threads. Can anyone help me with this problem?
    02-17-10 09:58 AM
    This is the response I received when I contacted Vlingo Support:

Thank you for contacting Vlingo Customer Support.

After reviewing your question, we believe the answer is provided in the following Knowledgebase article:

This is a limitation of BlackBerry OS 5.0 which prevents third party applications that send SMS from saving a copy in the Outbox folder. We will correct this problem once the limitation is lifted by BlackBerry. Please note that your SMS messages will be delivered as normal.

This limitation also affects Facebook and Twitter updates sent using Vlingo since they are also SMS messages.

Should this not answer your question please let us know.

I have the Vlingo Everywhere version and have found if I place my cursor in the "Reply" box and say my message, it will let me "paste" it into the reply box and it gets saved that way.
    02-17-10 10:50 AM
    This is the response I received when I contacted Vlingo Support:

Thank you for contacting Vlingo Customer Support.

After reviewing your question, we believe the answer is provided in the following Knowledgebase article:

This is a limitation of BlackBerry OS 5.0 which prevents third party applications that send SMS from saving a copy in the Outbox folder. We will correct this problem once the limitation is lifted by BlackBerry. Please note that your SMS messages will be delivered as normal.

This limitation also affects Facebook and Twitter updates sent using Vlingo since they are also SMS messages.

Should this not answer your question please let us know.

I have the Vlingo Everywhere version and have found if I place my cursor in the "Reply" box and say my message, it will let me "paste" it into the reply box and it gets saved that way.
    Thanks a lot for your reply, I'll try that.
    02-17-10 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD