tried using Crucial's method to transfer all 3rd party apps from my Storm to Storm2 and most were good with a couple exceptions. It seems as that i have two copies of VVM on my phone but i cannot find the other copy and it gives me an error message every time i try to open it. Shazam never works, won't go thru the setup process and just closes out after a period of time. Also haveing trouble with DM, everytime i connect my phone it tells me to upgrade the software tho i already have the latest version and if i do i lose all of the personalization options that i had on my phone ( icons and where they show, etc...) thx for your help...
    11-05-09 02:43 PM
    got VVM working. it was hidden in a hidden folder but still having all other issues.
    11-05-09 02:46 PM
    bump
    bump
    bump
    11-06-09 12:45 AM
    ... Shazam never works, won't go thru the setup process and just closes out after a period of time. ...
    Please try v2.0.14 of Shazam: direct link
    11-06-09 04:50 AM
    still cannot delete the duplicate version of VVM. The highlighted one is what i believe came on the phone. the The unhidden one came from my 9530's account when i migrated my 3rd party apps over to my 9550.

12-10-09 04:00 AM
    one is a shortcut that VZW pushes to your phones now....so just hide it - it's in the service books so you can't technically delete it fully....
    12-10-09 11:52 AM
    that's what I was fearing. Oh well I guess it's not really harming anything. Thx man.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD