Does anybody have visual voice mail up and running on any beta 5.0 os with att Blackberry Bold 9000 on T-Mobile? If so, how did you do it?

I cant get it to work. I already added vvm to my account 2 days ago. Still not working. Im running 238 by the way.
    Last edited by NeverBePeace; 11-18-09 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Added information
    11-18-09 08:51 AM
    You will have to load att service books file. I'm sure if you search it they can be found and you can load it through DM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 09:48 AM
    I have T-mobile............Will the att service books work with T-mobile visual voicemail? Im not understanding. Im trying to get vvm to work on my att bold 9000 unlocked on tmobile.
    11-18-09 09:52 AM
    found that the YouMail works much better. custom greetings for people in your contact list. also like to have the extra email it will send for times when I dont have coverage.
    11-18-09 02:08 PM
    I've been in the YouMail camp for about a month, ditching VVM. A far superior product for the above reasons, and the fact that it has Caller ID built in.
    11-18-09 02:15 PM
    Not trying to be rude but I'm looking for a specific answer...............can vvm be used on tmobile with an unlocked att bold 9000?
    11-18-09 05:08 PM
    Not trying to be rude but I'm looking for a specific answer...............can vvm be used on tmobile with an unlocked att bold 9000?
    Any luck with this, I have the same issue. Unlocked Bold on T-mobile and trying to get VVM to work. I have the program installed and have it added to my t-mobile account, but I can't seem to get it to work. Anyone have any ideas?
    11-18-09 07:26 PM
    Any luck with this, I have the same issue. Unlocked Bold on T-mobile and trying to get VVM to work. I have the program installed and have it added to my t-mobile account, but I can't seem to get it to work. Anyone have any ideas?
    Same issue here... Does YouCamp work for TMo?
    12-02-09 01:46 PM
    i would like to 3rd this request, i just switched to tmobile and figured since the 9700 has os 5, and visual voicemail i'd just make my phone the 9700 and resend service books, i did that yesterday, it still hasn't been provisioned yet tho, and i haven't wiped since i unlocked and switched to tmobile, my vvm still says att on it, maybe this needs to be cleared, but i don't know how, anyone have luck yet?
    12-10-09 06:48 PM
    I'm on the same boat. I'm on .411 and had to add the vvm files onto it. I added vvm on my.tmobile but still not working. IDK why but can it be because the vvm is branded to at&t?
    12-23-09 10:21 AM
    I am on att and I have tried a few things. 1.) I tried to wipe the device and reinstall from scratch, no luck. 2.) tried to move from 4.x and update to 5.x, no luck. 3.) I tried to copy the program files using blackberry master control program from 4.x and move them to 5.x, again no luck. I have come to the conclusion that unless someone knows a better way, the carrier is going to have to push this with the "official" 5.x
    12-23-09 01:35 PM
    I just got the 9700 yesterday.

any update on this? I added VVM on att website and still no go. When i go to the phone VVM icon it tells me to call voicemail and it does what any regular phone would do.

How do i get this to work?

--------------------------------------------
    So I figured this out, apparently you need to call ATT to have them activate it for you. All fixed now and I didnt even need to pay the 1.99 for the enhanced voice mail option.
    Last edited by Redsnow; 12-25-09 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Solution found
    12-25-09 12:58 AM
    VVM will never work on unlock Bold 9000 using on T-mobile. It has been discussed many times. T-mobile does not support the Bold 9000 and will not allow VVM to work on their network for this phone.
    12-25-09 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD