anyone else have it working, after it was inoperable yesterday? I sure would like to reactivate VVM.
    12-06-08 07:22 AM
    It seems to be working today. I did run the .75 update though. Hopefully it stays working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 03:44 PM
    I was having the problem whereby I would not get VVM to update automatically so I would miss voicemails. I finally got it to work by doing the following:

1) Delete VVM if it is installed
    2) Log onto Verizonwireless and reset voicemail password (you can use the same password)
    3) Reinstall VVM
    4) Reboot phone
    5) Call your phone and leave a message BEFORE setting up VVM
    6) It should prompt you that you cannot receive voicemail because VVM is not setup
    7) Setup VVM and you should be good to go

Sadly, I tried other things prior to getting this to work so I may have not nailed down all the critical factors but this sequence got VVM working for me. Plus its seems no one did this exactly as I have it laid out so hopefully this is the solution. I feel that step 5 is the critical step though.

Good luck!
    12-10-08 01:59 AM
    Here are my problems with VVM....
    1. i cannot set a alert (ring or vibe)....the option was there and now it is gone
    2. sometimes it alerts me with sound to the fact that i have a new message and sometimes it just appears on the screen.
    3. lastly but most important sometimes they never come through at all...
    12-10-08 04:25 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD