Returning my 2 day old storm to go back to the Curve (whatta waste) but I fell in love with one feature on the storm...Visual Voice Mail. Does anyone know if there are any apps like this for the 8330 (Verizon)?
    01-30-09 07:59 PM
    I've been looking for this, too. It would be great to have my voice mails sent to me in email. Sometimes I can't "listen" but I can "read".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 08:05 PM
    No experience but I think YouMail in conjunction with VYMail will do visual voice mail. Sorry, don't have a link but I'm sure Google or a forum search will turn up something.

01-30-09 08:08 PM
    I used the Storm for just under one month and traded it for the Curve. The storm has known-by-RIM software problems that that screw up voice dialing with bluetooth headsets.
    But one thing it had is Visual Voice, and I'd like to have it on the Curve too.
    02-18-09 12:23 AM
    I use youmail and love it

02-18-09 12:38 AM
    I've been looking for this, too. It would be great to have my voice mails sent to me in email. Sometimes I can't "listen" but I can "read".

Storms visual voice mail is only recording of the voice mail. it doesn't give you text......
    02-18-09 07:20 AM
    YouMail iis great and it is free. You can have an email and/or sms text notification and then listen to voicemails using the YouMail (Visual voicemail) app. You can also upload your contacts to the YouMail site and give certain contacts special voicemail greetings. It even gives you the option to "Ditch" certain numbers where they can't leave you a message but you'll still know they called vis a text message. Then there's an option to upgrade for a fee and you'll get transcription where you can read your voicemails.

Good program. YouMail ) Voicemail You Love

02-18-09 07:54 AM
    Try Vymail in conjunction with Youmail. Vymail is a visual voicemail app that integrates with your youmail account and lists all your voicemails. I have had better luck with Vymail than Youmail's app.
    02-18-09 09:18 AM
    I use Youmail as well, but you have to pay to get the transcribed voicemails.
    02-18-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD