How do I get rid of the 6,000,000,000 or so voicemail messages that reappear everytime I restart my phone ?
    02-27-10 03:48 PM
    smash the phone. that will fix it permanently.
    02-27-10 06:37 PM
    How do I get rid of the 6,000,000,000 or so voicemail messages that reappear everytime I restart my phone ?
    I've seen this a lot as well, I just delete them again. Haven't seen too many people with the issue.
    02-27-10 06:49 PM
    Not sure if you would want to but give youmail a try. It's free and I have used it for over a year now and no complaints from me.
    02-27-10 06:52 PM
    I keep hearing about it, I think I might go ahead and check it out.
    02-27-10 07:05 PM
    Do you delete voicemails within the vvm app? Or perhaps in your message folder.....If I delete within the app...it stays gone! If I delete within message folder it reappears in the list after a restart...delete vvm and reinstall that will erase all...Hope this helps
    02-27-10 07:14 PM
    Do you delete voicemails within the vvm app? Or perhaps in your message folder.....If I delete within the app...it stays gone! If I delete within message folder it reappears in the list after a restart...delete vvm and reinstall that will erase all...Hope this helps
    +1 on this appoach. I had to do the same thing. But, the problem has not recurred since.
    02-27-10 08:49 PM
    yeah man definitely give you mail a try! it offers FREE visual voice mail, the ability to customize the greetings for each contact, and the option to check your voice mail anywhere online !! All for the amazing price of $0.00 lol
    02-27-10 09:00 PM
    Yeah, I finally figured out to delete them from within visual voicemail, but the ones from before I caught on that keep coming back to haunt me. And you cannot re play them, they just hang around waiting for ice cream or something like a little kid.

Deleting it and reinstalling the app may be the answer. Thanks for all the replies.
    02-27-10 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD