I use a verizon storm 9530. Visual voice mail will not work. The tech had my phone all day but to no avail Verizon has created ticket for this. Everything the store tech did would not work. But, he did put the new OS on it. Still wouldnt work. Any advice out here for me
    04-27-09 10:16 AM
    Ya, use VyMail instead. Its free!

joekrill.com - VyMail - YouMail application for Blackberry devices
    Last edited by carduchi; 04-27-09 at 10:38 AM.
    04-27-09 10:35 AM
    But, he did put the new OS on it. Still wouldnt work. Any advice out here for me
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... Oh no, what is the new OS? Oh please tell me, OMG. ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!! Let me guess you are running 5.0.

Ignore my joking if you mean you had .65 and he moved you to .75.
    04-27-09 10:43 AM
    He may not be lying, I went to a wireless zone last week and said how I was too nervous to update my phone with the leaked os's on my own and they pull .113 on for me. So maybe the OP doesn't know that there are more recent os's?
    04-27-09 10:59 AM
    He may not be lying, I went to a wireless zone last week and said how I was too nervous to update my phone with the leaked os's on my own and they pull .113 on for me. So maybe the OP doesn't know that there are more recent os's?
    So you are saying that Verizon actually put a leaked Os on your phone for you?

I'm not trying to rag on the op. I just saw first post and Verizon putting on a new Os. It struck me as 'one of those posts'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 11:37 AM
    dude, you r right. put me to .75, sorry!!!
    04-27-09 03:25 PM
    So you are saying that Verizon actually put a leaked Os on your phone for you?

I'm not trying to rag on the op. I just saw first post and Verizon putting on a new Os. It struck me as 'one of those posts'.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wireless zone did yes, they already have the tested version of .113 guess on their phones so they updated mine for me too.
    04-28-09 11:14 AM
    You Mail is the way to go it is free and works just as good as the Visual Voice Mail you have to pay for through Verizon.
    04-28-09 12:04 PM
    I use a verizon storm 9530. Visual voice mail will not work. The tech had my phone all day but to no avail Verizon has created ticket for this. Everything the store tech did would not work. But, he did put the new OS on it. Still wouldnt work. Any advice out here for me
    This happened alot when VVM first came out for the Voyager. All users were advised to call Verizon tech support directly, as the in store techs are useless. The have to change some network settings on your account to get it working. Also make sure that if you are on BES, that you are using an older version of VVM as the current version doesn't seem to want to play nice with BES users. So right there, are 2 possible solutions to start with when yu call Verizon tech support, and make sure you choose Blackberry tech support from the menu.
    04-28-09 12:24 PM
    You should get YouMail. I have the app loaded on my berry and love it. I haven't tried the transcription service yet. I don't need it. It is my experience that most transcription or voice command related apps are that good.
    04-29-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD