You're kidding right? I'm gonna get slammed for a non working app on my phone and for a service that AT&T doesn't even provide for my phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    no not you, sorry quoted the wrong box
    01-11-09 01:08 AM
    It'll work when ATT officially launches this OS or one later and sets up the carrier side of it. As of now it isn't available. It's a service like enhanced voice mail. It's great, but VZW charges for it. Hopefully ATT wont.
    01-11-09 01:17 AM
    haha... i love the 1 line (almost sarcastic) replies that greg leaves
    01-11-09 02:44 AM
    You actually have to go into Application Center on your phone and choose to install it. You have to agree to pay the 2 or 3 bucks a month it costs, and then it works. It's a great app and I love it. It's so convenient and takes the hassle out of listening to voice mails.
    Um, where is the Application Center icon? I have VVM (in the downloads folder) but no VVM. It IS listed in the Applications list so it was installed.
    01-11-09 02:47 AM
    It'll work when ATT officially launches this OS or one later and sets up the carrier side of it. As of now it isn't available. It's a service like enhanced voice mail. It's great, but VZW charges for it. Hopefully ATT wont.
    So in other words it'll work in a year at least.

01-11-09 08:00 AM
    So in other words it'll work in a year at least.

The fact that they bothered to put the app in the testing release seems to suggest that at least one of the major carriers (ATT or Rogers) is headed toward a release sooner rather than later. If that were not the case then why are they distributing it to their testers?
    01-12-09 02:31 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD