so many apps I've seen listed as "free" end up having paid versions. is Viigo COMPLETELY FREE?
    03-28-10 10:13 PM
    Yes. But of course, this info could have easily been ascertained by downloading and installing it.
    03-28-10 10:39 PM
    Yes definitely completely free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 11:34 PM
    100% free... Unless they are going to charge me after 36 months....

03-28-10 11:36 PM
    I downloaded it several days ago.
    Pretty good so far.

Good Luck
    03-29-10 08:48 AM
    i just installed it today--works well (unlike some popular apps I've tried, like vlingo, which I had to uninstall. darn it, I liked that app, but it doesn't like my phone)
    03-29-10 05:10 PM
    Yes. But of course, this info could have easily been ascertained by downloading and installing it.
    +1 point for answering

-2 points for being condescending.

I don't use App world and am constantly having to fiddle with browser settings to download various apps, so it is a pain. PLUS, I don't want to keep rebooting my phone to remove sucky apps, because I want to see how long my S2 can go between reboots, OK???
    03-29-10 05:13 PM
    I really liked Viigo but it was a huge memory drain so alas it had to go. I miss it though.
    03-29-10 05:34 PM
    I really liked Viigo but it was a huge memory drain so alas it had to go. I miss it though.
    Nothing a reboot couldn't take care of right?

03-29-10 06:39 PM
    +1 point for answering

-2 points for being condescending.

I don't use App world and am constantly having to fiddle with browser settings to download various apps, so it is a pain. PLUS, I don't want to keep rebooting my phone to remove sucky apps, because I want to see how long my S2 can go between reboots, OK???
    1) You don't need appworld to install Viigo in the first place.
    2) You don't need to literally reboot after every single uninstall...
    3) Rebooting after an uninstall isn't necessarily going to keep your S2 running longer without requiring a reboot unless you are borderline out of file free to begin with.
    4) I doubt anyone is going to consider you trying to see how long you can keep your S2 running without reboots as a factor for anything...
    03-29-10 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD