Is this still scheduled to be available during WES next week? Also, any other projects planning to unveil during WES?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-08 02:11 PM
    The are releasing a limited WES version of it at WES. The full BETA release to all those that signed up to be BETA Testers will be at a later date.
    05-10-08 03:17 PM
    Can you still sign up to be beta tester?

05-10-08 03:32 PM
    Can you still sign up to be beta tester?

Yes you can. Click here.
    05-10-08 03:36 PM
    I just received an email the other day from the Project Tango dept. stating that they will be sending out survey to shrink the beta group but allow for them to get to the entire consumer market. There will be a version of project tango for the convention members but it will not be the full beta. That is apparently reserved for those who signed up to play.

A
    05-10-08 05:07 PM
    BETA here I come!!
    05-10-08 05:09 PM
    Yay! It looks very promising.

05-10-08 06:59 PM
    there are going to be two different beta groups... The Public Beta group which will get to use a release and the "Private" Beta group which will have a copy that is 3 - 4 weeks more advanced than the public beta
    05-10-08 08:18 PM
    I will be a part of the private beta group I am looking forward to helping with my feedback so that we can get the best program.

05-10-08 08:39 PM
    I'm in the private beta group with 3 different email addresses. Hopefully I will get in with one of my questionares!
    05-11-08 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD