Any way to force Viigo to open articles in the CB feeds within the mobile site? Opening new threads or blog updates opens in the full site, which we all know takes forever to open on the BB.
    05-25-09 08:06 PM
    CrackBerry needs to figure out how to auto-detect the BB browser and serve up the mobile edition instead of the full browser edition. Seems like this would be a no brainer for them...
    05-25-09 08:10 PM
    Update: So now all of a sudden when I open CB articles in Viigo it finally goes to the CB mobile site after a LONG time. Much longer then just opening up the mobile site straight from the browser, so I'm not sure what the deal is with that. I switched from straight .148 to a Hybrid (which would therefore have changed the browser file to a 5.0), or maybe the CB site finally started doing what the rest of the world does and auto-loads the mobile site when it sees a blackberry browser. Can anyone elaborate or confirm my theories?
    05-30-09 08:10 PM
    Just a hunch and I might be wrong, but is it possible you had your browser set to identify itself as IE or Firefox, and it was reset to Blackberry when you updated your OS? I often forget how I have my browser set.
    05-30-09 08:31 PM
    No I checked the browser ID and it is set to BlackBerry but still opens CB ib the full version

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 10:01 PM
    Yeah browser settings are fine. And the long load time is not related to viigo. CB mobile is real slow for some reason now from the browser too but not other sites

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 12:20 AM
    Any way to force Viigo to open articles in the CB feeds within the mobile site? Opening new threads or blog updates opens in the full site, which we all know takes forever to open on the BB.
    I don't know if there is a way to do this. I have tried to find a way to do it be it in the options or something else. I am starting to think it might be hardwired into the code. For whatever reason the Storm opens ALOT of sites in the full version. But when possible I usually like the mobile ones just because they are lighter.
    05-31-09 01:55 AM
    AHHH FINALLY someone asking this. Not sure if its possible, but I thought about that so often!
    05-31-09 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD