I just got a Blackberry Curve 9330 and cannot install viigo. I use this app every single day. I have tried everything. I don't understand this since RIM recently bought viigo. The viigo support doesn't answer any questions.

Any ideas??
    11-27-10 05:31 PM
    It isn't supported on sprint if u have them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 05:53 PM
    It isn't supported on sprint if u have them.

What!?! Do you mean that it isn't supported yet and may be in the future because it is a new phone? I had a Sprint BB Curve 8330 and viigo worked fine.

I am going crazy without viigo!

11-27-10 07:27 PM
    Go to bb app world you will see it says not available for your carrier.

11-27-10 08:20 PM
    Go to bb app world you will see it says not available for your carrier.

I see now. This is awful. Guess I need to return the phone and go back to my 8330...

11-27-10 08:24 PM
    Just figured I'd let everyone know. I just got a sprint 9330 and had trouble loading viigo. I decided to upgrade to the lastest leaked 6 OS. Once it was done I tried viigo again. Except this time after selecting 85XX for my model it asked me what version OS I was running. 6 was not an option so I selected 5. And to my surprise it actually took me to the download screen. I now have viigo on my 9330 and it runs great. Didn't know I was gonna do without viigo. Any ways just figured I'd share that info with you guys.

bintbiz likes this.
    12-03-10 05:26 AM
    Thanks so much! This is great news. I was going through withdrawal from no viigo.

I have never upgraded an OS before. Can you tell me a good site to try? Maybe something with good instructions? I do know that I should backup my phone with desktop manager before I try this, but that is the extent of my knowledge in upgrading my OS.

Thanks!
    12-03-10 08:03 AM
    here are download links for 320x240 display. open in your BB Browser.

Full Viigo -
    http://downloads.viigo.com/files/T9R...rd_320x240.jad

Viigo News (rss only) -
    http://downloads.viigo.com/files/T9R...0x240_Lite.jad
    12-03-10 08:39 AM
    I just tried this link (for lite) and it downloaded and installed it. It shows up with the viigo icon in my download folder, but when I click on it it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions?
    12-03-10 12:46 PM
    I just tried this link (for lite) and it downloaded and installed it. It shows up with the viigo icon in my download folder, but when I click on it it doesn't do anything. Any suggestions?
    i am not running OS6. if you are running OS6, its possible that it is not compatible. but if that were the case, i would assume the icon to not display. did you reboot after installation?
    12-03-10 12:54 PM
    I did not upgrade to OS 6 yet. (Building up the courage!) I did a reboot and then also tried a battery pull. It doesn't do anything. But id I say switch applications, it is in the list of running applications.....
    12-03-10 01:01 PM
    if you are on sprint, maybe they do block it?

i'm on verizon, so i cant help you, sorry.
    12-03-10 01:08 PM
    Yes, I am on Sprint. It worked on my 8330, guess I just got too fancy for them now with the 9330...

Thanks for your help!
    12-03-10 01:10 PM
    Yes, I am on Sprint. It worked on my 8330, guess I just got too fancy for them now with the 9330...

Thanks for your help!
    i guess that means you'll have to upgrade to OS6 and install the social feeds app
    12-03-10 01:11 PM
    I am on sprint with my 9330 and its running great on mine.

12-07-10 06:54 AM
    What ? How did you get it? When I go to BB App World, it says that it is not available for the device. Also, when I go to the page directly I get an error message. What OS are you using?
    12-07-10 08:29 AM
    I had the same problem trying to load Viigo to a 9330. Here is how I got it loaded and working that is assuming you still have your 8330 and two USB ports. I went into DM and went to the Device Switch Wizzard. Once in there you can select which apps you want moved from the 8330 to the 9330. I was able to move all the apps I could not load by normal means. Viigo did work this way. I did find a few apps that just don't work because the 8330 was os 4.6 and the 9330 was os 5. Hope that helps.
    12-08-10 10:07 AM
    Just figured I'd let everyone know. I just got a sprint 9330 and had trouble loading viigo. I decided to upgrade to the lastest leaked 6 OS. Once it was done I tried viigo again. Except this time after selecting 85XX for my model it asked me what version OS I was running. 6 was not an option so I selected 5. And to my surprise it actually took me to the download screen. I now have viigo on my 9330 and it runs great. Didn't know I was gonna do without viigo. Any ways just figured I'd share that info with you guys.

thank you for your advice i will try and do as you said
    hope i can make it work i am also very used to viigo
    04-16-11 07:52 PM
    Viigo is being discontinued this summer. BBNewsFeeds is its replacement. Leaked Software Roadmap Shows BIS 4.1 and BlackBerry 7 Are Coming! | CrackBerry.com
    04-16-11 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD