Finally getting the hang of Viigo and everyone on the forums is right it's a great app, question, I know you can browse the channel library and "add a channel" and hit subscribe to get but does this cost money to add a channel? also, sometimes I open a channel and the articles from a week ago are still there and it doesn't update how do I make it so when I open Viigo I get the newest articles? Lastly, what does it mean when they ask when I try to close if I want to save all items?

Thanks!
    09-11-08 09:55 AM
    I love Viigo, check it every morning, like it was the morning's news

1. Free app, no cost to add channels. Only cost is for a data plan w/your carrier. If you're paying your carriers fee for data/net, you don't have to worry about viigo charging...totally free.
    2. After you read, you delete what you don't want to keep.

There's an option on the HOME page for Options-->Articles, where you can designate how many articles to show for each channel, the time frequency to update that channel w/new information, , and the max number of articles, oh and if you want automatic updates for the new material.

If you save on exit, and you have a max number of 50 articles/channel, and each channel has 50 articles left on it because you didn't delete, you won't get new material, until you start deleting or changing the max number of articles you want displayed.
    Hope this helps.
    09-11-08 01:52 PM
    Viigo rocks.
    If you type in your favorite web page it automaticaly detects if they have an RSS feed to subscribe to.
    09-11-08 02:58 PM
    If you're not using the private beta you've got some great new features coming your way in a few days!
    09-11-08 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD