hi
    I have installed the viigo from getviigo.com , but it has no any reaction when i login in the loaddown folder. Is there anyone why?
    12-13-09 01:03 AM
    Try resetting your device by pulling out the battery.
    Most applications require a battery pull/reset so that the application is correctly installed, although Viigo worked fine with me even without resetting...

If it still doesn't work, delete the application and re-download it again.
    12-13-09 01:42 PM
    Most applications require a battery pull/reset so that the application is correctly installed, although Viigo worked fine with me even without resetting...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-13-09 08:10 PM

Tks for your reply.i have put off the battery ,reset it and re-installing it but i still can't login. the version of viigo is 489. what shall i do?

12-13-09 09:19 PM
    I'm also using the same version, Viigo 3.1.489 to be exact, and as I mentioned before, there's no problem whatsoever...

Maybe there's something wrong with the way you set up your Username and password. If you cannot log in, try logging in as a "new user", create new username and password.

If all else fails, go the following Viigo Support link and review everything as per the instructions stated:
    Viigo Support :: Getting Started

I hope you will be able fix this issue, as I could say that you're really missing something if there's no Viigo on your 9700....
    12-14-09 07:20 AM
    I'm also using the same version, Viigo 3.1.489 to be exact, and as I mentioned before, there's no problem whatsoever...

Maybe there's something wrong with the way you set up your Username and password. If you cannot log in, try logging in as a "new user", create new username and password.

If all else fails, go the following Viigo Support link and review everything as per the instructions stated:
    Viigo Support :: Getting Started

I hope you will be able fix this issue, as I could say that you're really missing something if there's no Viigo on your 9700....
    tks. I have tried several time again ,however, im still where i have stood. i still can't login. when i hit the icon of viigo, the trackpad don;t move but it can work again when i push the power buttom. It;s really wacky
    12-14-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD