So far, so good this time out. Downloaded it 2 months ago and it was great. Upgraded it last month and had to delete it due to memory leak and screen freezes. Downloaded it 2 days ago with fingers crossed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 07:16 PM
    I thought this was TOP SECRET???

But I was able to load it right over the older version without deleting it first. Pop up window simply asked me if I wanted to replace the existing version. Voila!!!

09-13-08 09:58 PM
    It's not a secret anymore as of Friday...
    09-13-08 10:06 PM
    I still like that mine says TOP SECRET across the top.

There is still a slight memory leak it seems. Fortunately it also seems it's about 50% what it once was.

I still 'hourglass' while running it but this has also been drastically reduced. Wish it wouldn't hourglass at all but it's still a beta so hopefully they can fix it.

I love love love being able to remove menu items to keep the main menu clean.

I think they're moving in the right direction. I look forward to the next release.
    09-13-08 10:15 PM
    It's not a secret anymore as of Friday...
    Rereading the email, it looks like the public and private betas are the same for this round, we lost the podcasts. I believe we get a new one that's secret again shortly. Of course at the rate podcasts come out around this place the final release will be out in time for the next one anyway.

09-13-08 10:18 PM
    Rereading the email, it looks like the public and private betas are the same for this round, we lost the podcasts. I believe we get a new one that's secret again shortly. Of course at the rate podcasts come out around this place the final release will be out in time for the next one anyway.

Yeah, I hear ya one that one...
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 09-13-08 at 10:22 PM.
    09-13-08 10:20 PM
    I'm getting the memory leak as well.
    09-14-08 04:00 PM
    As much as I enjoy Viigo the memory leak, while not as bad as before, is still an issue and I'm thinking of deleting it again.

09-14-08 10:27 PM
    8310 os 4.5
    Installed viigo beta, but when I go to open it, I just freeze up. I can still alt esc to get away from it but I can't use the new beta version at all. Any ideas???
    pin:24918798

09-14-08 10:33 PM
    Start with the quick fix, the battery pull, and see if a reboot helps.

09-14-08 11:13 PM
    Wondering if there is an easy way to mark all items as opened? On the Viigo I have now I have to show all items, hold shift, and scroll till all items are selected and click Mark Open.
    09-20-08 11:54 PM
    Just an fyi, viigo actually pays attention to bug submissions. (Home>Feedback>Bug Submission) I found a very minor mistake in sports, NCAA Footbal Scores and submitted it. Received email a day later from viigo thanking me and asking how to find it......5 minutes later it was fixed.

For that matter, hope the same applies to "Feature Request" and "UI Suggestion."
    09-22-08 10:25 AM
    One of my fav. apps. I check my Viigo every morning.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [[email protected]]

--HeavyC.

09-22-08 10:29 AM
    Can someone please tell me what it is?

~ vndlewis

09-22-08 10:52 AM
    Can someone please tell me what it is?

~ vndlewis

rss reader that also incorporates other features like weather, sports scores, news, etc

If that's not enough,
    Viigo
    What is RSS?
    09-22-08 11:05 AM
    Thank you.

09-22-08 11:08 AM
    Hi,
    I have downloaded this version (previously had Viigo on my Storm but this is the first download for my Bold) but each time I try to open the app the BB just freezes until I press the "red phone" button.
    I have deleted via options/applications, redownloaded, rebooted then tried again but the BB still freezes when I try to open the app.
    I have checked the permissions and they are set to allow. I have deleted and downloaded again several time, I have tried different versions of Viigo (crackberry beta, ordinary beta, non beta) all to no avail.

Does anyone have any ideas or am I destined to not have Viigo on my Bold?
    Thanks in advance.
    Coggster
    08-23-09 07:05 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD