Just saw the following feed on Twitter...

"Viigo's new release (with audio) now available in alpha -Viigo Alpha | Download | Viigo - PLS remove App World version of Viigo first."

Good stuff!!!
    Last edited by Morf32; 05-05-09 at 05:06 PM.
    05-05-09 05:00 PM
    thank you getting it now
    05-05-09 05:27 PM
    Man, finally. Would try it but don't want to remove the one I have. If I remove the current one, will it still hold my settings? As long as I log in and all?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 05:32 PM
    Yes... you must delete the old one first... and YES, it will save all of your settings. I don't know if you remember, but you had to create a user name and password for Viigo the first time you downloaded it... that is how it saves your settings.

When you add the new one, the phone will even remember where you had Viigo before (home screen position, folder, etc.) and will download the new version right to that same spot on your phone.

The new version looks great!!! They have changed some colors... put a little more space in between each line (making it easier to read and select things).

It is very nice looking and has added some other aesthetic features, too!
    05-05-09 05:39 PM
    If you have an account it should hold all your settings and channels when you log back in.
    05-05-09 05:40 PM
    Good that's what I thought but wasn't sure. Thanks, deleted and downloading now.

05-05-09 05:46 PM
    Also, you don't need to delete if you didn't get it from AppWorld. So far I think AppWorld is fun and all but I'm still downloading from the main sites.

Audio Podcasting is sick. Immediate and very clear. I don't think you can save to your memory card and it's probably going to kill the battery but if you listen to PodCasts on the go this could be your solution. Still playing around with it but so far, so good.
    05-05-09 05:51 PM
    Also, you don't need to delete if you didn't get it from AppWorld. So far I think AppWorld is fun and all but I'm still downloading from the main sites.

Audio Podcasting is sick. Immediate and very clear. I don't think you can save to your memory card and it's probably going to kill the battery but if you listen to PodCasts on the go this could be your solution. Still playing around with it but so far, so good.
    I didn't get the original from App World, but I always like to delete the old to bring in the new... a little OCD, I know.

The podcasts do sound phenomenal. I'm pretty excited about this! (It's the little things in life...)

I also like how they've integrated PageOnce. It is a service that you pay for, but if you already have an account with PageOnce, you just have to enter your registration code under the PageOnce options in Viigo. More good stuff!
    05-05-09 06:02 PM
    You can also use twitter with the new Viigo, and browse Youtube videos.
    05-05-09 06:02 PM
    You can also use twitter with the new Viigo, and browse Youtube videos.
    You rock! Thanks for pointing that out! I knew Viigo had said they were going to start integrating Twitter (and Facebook eventually, right?) and YouTube, but it wasn't mentioned in the stuff I read about this new version!
    05-05-09 06:04 PM
    You rock! Thanks for pointing that out! I knew Viigo had said they were going to start integrating Twitter (and Facebook eventually, right?) and YouTube, but it wasn't mentioned in the stuff I read about this new version!
    NP. There's a couple other new additions that I can't think of right now. Just gotta explore.
    05-05-09 06:06 PM
    Nice and quick. I don't have much lag, almost no lag

05-05-09 06:28 PM
    WOW. This is awesome.
    05-05-09 08:57 PM
    Seems to run better than the previous version, I really like the audio option, noe I can get all my NPR pod cast right on my phone like This American Life.

05-05-09 08:58 PM
    someone please tell me this version wont cripple my phone....
    05-05-09 09:02 PM
    It hasn't crippled mine at all (but neither did the last version). This version is much crisper... I hate using the term "snappier", but it is. It's very nice.
    05-05-09 09:05 PM
    HUH? None of the versions have crippled my Storm.
    05-05-09 09:09 PM
    I have been using Viigo since it first came out. Was one of the first apps I put on my launch day Storm. Yes things get slow when it updates but cripple is just to hard of word. Never crippled mine. A few other app have done that. Back OT.

This version even though it is marked as Alpha seems to load faster and now has podcasts. A happy addition.

Thanks for the find and the heads up.
    05-05-09 10:36 PM
    Downloaded it but haven't had any luck with the audio podcast. I added a couple of audio channels but it won't play.
    05-05-09 10:42 PM
    Same thing for me. Cnn wouldn't work but espn sure does!

05-05-09 10:50 PM
    podcasts says coming soon on mine
    05-05-09 10:53 PM
    i cant get the download.....went to the link on my phone all i get is a blank screen with the download by email/sms/... on the right, and went on my pc and same screen. Any help?

**Nevermind, it was either because I had my browser set to firefox, or i had to delete my history..pushed content...did those 2 and got it to download. Thanks
    Last edited by BerryNecessary; 05-05-09 at 11:13 PM.
    05-05-09 11:05 PM
    can i download it directly to my phone?
    05-05-09 11:05 PM
    can i download it directly to my phone?
    You have to. Click the link in the first post.

05-05-09 11:06 PM
    You have to. Click the link in the first post.

Ok, im on my mac, i havent figured out Pocketmac yet, so if i go to that link on my storm, i will be able to download it?
    05-05-09 11:09 PM
113 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD