Right, but you can't select one article with one finger, another article with another finger, and have it highlight all the articles between to delete at once.
    Ok... I see. That doesn't bother me too much, since I never deleted stuff that way. I usually flip through all the articles, and if there are any I want to keep, I just email them to myself. Then I just delete all of the articles out of Viigo when I'm done.
    06-04-09 10:25 AM
    I dont know what I am doing wrong but I cannot get this DL'd. I went to the site but I cant fins on the page where to download, only an area to either text or email me a link.
    06-04-09 12:23 PM
    I dont know what I am doing wrong but I cannot get this DL'd. I went to the site but I cant fins on the page where to download, only an area to either text or email me a link.
    Go to GetViigo.com/Alpha from your BB browser. Make sure you are leaving off the "www". It should pull a page up with the download button right in the center of the screen.
    06-04-09 12:25 PM
    I went to the site you listed, its just a plain white box in the center with the email, text options on the right
    06-04-09 12:39 PM
    Nevermind, I switched my broswer from internet explorer back to BB and it works fine, thanks for all of your help..was up all night on call again, kinda out of it today
    06-04-09 12:46 PM
    Ok, I finally was able to download Viigo but I think I am doing something wrong. Is it supposed to have written articles and news or audio. I cant get any poscasts to work. Im kinda new to this stuff so I am not really sure I am using this app correctly, any help would be appreciated. seems like a good app by what people have written and I would love to get some use out of it
    06-04-09 03:56 PM
    Ok, I finally was able to download Viigo but I think I am doing something wrong. Is it supposed to have written articles and news or audio. I cant get any poscasts to work. Im kinda new to this stuff so I am not really sure I am using this app correctly, any help would be appreciated. seems like a good app by what people have written and I would love to get some use out of it
    It has both... written articles, and audio podcasts. There are also some video podcasts.

If you add your own audio podcasts that aren't already on their list, they are going to show up in the normal RSS feed list for now... that is something they are working on. I don't think that was one of the things changed in this particular version.

If you can't get certain podcasts to work, try changing the Maximum Connection Size under Audio & Media options.

Go to Download | Viigo from your PC (it will be easier to read this way). That is Viigo's website. There is a support section with FAQ's, Hints/Tips, and a Getting Started guide. That should help you out.
    Last edited by Morf32; 06-04-09 at 04:24 PM.
    06-04-09 04:21 PM
    Thanks Morf.
    06-05-09 02:22 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD