Has anyone noticed there is a new version of Viigo in App World but it has no way to download it??
    07-20-10 08:47 AM
    It shows a download link for me but I only have Viigo News on my phone.
    07-20-10 08:54 AM
    I'm showing version 3.1.507 on my phone in appworld. What are you guys seeing?
    07-20-10 09:16 AM
    I'm seeing that as well but I just noticed app world is telling me it won't work on my phone and/or with my carrier???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 09:22 AM
    It could have to do with the new podcast feature. I used to have Verizon and they are the king of limiting features of other products.
    07-20-10 09:45 AM
    getviigo.com still has the old version listed. Very disappointing. I refuse to download anything else from App World, so I haven't even tried to get it from there, but I did notice the new version has been listed there for a while.
    07-20-10 10:19 AM
    I'm hoping they do update this soon. I really like the app and use it daily. My only gripes are that funny thing it does with text sometimes; how it drops a few words vertically.

The podcasts could use some work too. I find that my podcasts accessed from the podcast section of Viigo don't always update. However, if I put the podcast feed in the viigo rss section, it updates much quicker. (this is for podcasts that come out daily or multiple times a day). Also, the podcast player could use a fast forward and rewind button.

Other than that great app. I'm curious to see what RIM does with it. I'm wondering if they'll nix the podcasts since they have a podcast app in beta now.
    07-21-10 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD