Hi All. I installed Viigo for the crackberry 2 days ago. When I go to look at the cb.com forums, it will only load a forum about the BB Storm. Am I doing something wrong. Do I need to reload the app again? Any help would be appreciated. I have tried updating the channel but it still only give me the Storm forum. Help??

Jenny
    03-27-09 09:33 AM
    open the Viigo app,
    then go to the CrackBerry.com link (first link),
    scroll all the way down until you see "+ Add Channel",
    then go to "Forums"
    then highlight whichever ones you want on.

03-27-09 12:56 PM
    I am doing that now and will let you know how it goes. Thanks for helping.
    03-27-09 01:02 PM
    It is taking forever for the forums to load
    03-27-09 01:04 PM
    I also just installed Vlingo and I just had one question....When sending text messages, is there a way to send them without having to push the send button?
    03-27-09 01:34 PM
    I also just installed Vlingo and I just had one question....When sending text messages, is there a way to send them without having to push the send button?
    Lol this thread is about Viigo, not Vlingo
    03-27-09 02:21 PM
    Lol this thread is about Viigo, not Vlingo
    Wow...That was really bad on my part sorry for the silliness LOL
    03-27-09 02:25 PM
    I downloaded viigo and attmpted to use with no success. As soon as I tried to use it, my phome went crazy...froze up. I quickly deleted this app...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 07:38 PM
    Maybe that's what's wrong with mine too! I downloaded too many things at once & then couldn't figure out which one caused me problems. Like a fat kid n a candy store I had to have all th free stuff I saw & now my berry has a belly ache

03-28-09 01:18 AM
    Maybe that's what's wrong with mine too! I downloaded too many things at once & then couldn't figure out which one caused me problems. Like a fat kid n a candy store I had to have all th free stuff I saw & now my berry has a belly ache
    hhahahahhahaha, i hope your bb feels better soon!
    03-28-09 03:24 PM
    I've downloaded, installed, and deleted this app several times ...I still can't decide if I want to keep it ..too much memory ...I like the kid in the candy store analogy ...
    03-29-09 10:30 AM
    Erasing Viigo along with several other unnecessary apps has made my berry much better. A warning for fatties everywhere....practice self control your berry will thank you!

04-01-09 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD