Hi everyone. I'm still a bit confused about viewing emails. Could a few of you give me opinions of the best software to add for viewing emails and their attachments in the way that you can on a laptop... I understand that there is software for that, just not sure what would be the best. I have a Curve 8320 and do have the 4.5 software. Thanks so much. Will check on answers tomorrow...
    11-18-08 11:10 PM
    What exactly are you looking to do?
    11-18-08 11:27 PM
    I'm back now regarding viewing emails. I have a Curve 8320, 4.5 software. I cant open most attachments and it views much differently than a computer. I understand that there is software that I can get in order to help both of these issues. I am wondering if there are many different choices and what everyone recommends.
    01-06-09 09:58 PM
    Empower.

Had it with my 8830 and it was great. I was stuck with OS 4.2, so it was a big deal for me. But, I still think there are enhancements with Empower and 4.5. Check other posts for opinion.
    Last edited by taddley; 01-11-09 at 01:21 PM.
    01-11-09 01:17 PM
    I have the Google Mail app for my BlackBerry, but it does not allow you to download attachments. I get good results downloading attachments from my BlackBerry message box. I usually delete emails I no longer need to preserve my internal memory. If I need to download an attachment from an old(archived) email, I resend the email to my BlackBerry email account where I can download the attachment again from my message box. Another option is to log into your email account using Opera Mini. Opera Mini allows you to download attachments and files to your SDcard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 04:49 PM
    I'm back now regarding viewing emails. I have a Curve 8320, 4.5 software. I cant open most attachments and it views much differently than a computer. I understand that there is software that I can get in order to help both of these issues. I am wondering if there are many different choices and what everyone recommends.
    I don't think you're going to find anything that will make your emails look EXACTLY like you're seeing them on a computer.
    Honestly, the HTML email in OS 4.5 is the best out there. And it's free.
    01-11-09 06:45 PM
    Udder OS 4.5 provided that you have resent your Service Books since the OS upgrade then the HTML viewing you are getting is not bad. I use Empower Mail Viewer Empower BlackBerry HTML Email Viewer or www.ota.getmpower.com or http://ota.getempower.com (not sure which) on your phone. It costs $29.99 but has a free trial period.
    01-11-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD