I have the BlackBerry 9700 and the only thing stopping me from loving it, is having the ability to view 'Chapters' in Audiobooks and Podcasts.

At the moment, I have to transfer directories with individual MP3s in order to view the 'different parts', if you like. But it would be extremely useful to see Chapters. Is this possible?

I'm a subscriber of the Economist and each which they release a Podcast direct to my iTunes which is the full edition (8 hours usually) and is divided into Chapters. Obviously, it appears on my BB as an 8 hour file - I don't fancy fast forwarding and rewinding all the time!

Can anyone help?
    02-13-11 07:35 AM
    The BB Podcasts tool saves your place in a file, even after a reboot. It might be worth looking into.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 08:36 AM
    Yes I did notice some sort of functionality that saved your progress in a file. However, for something like my Economist podcast example, it would be so useful if I could skip to individual chapters e.g. skipping to the Britain section, or a specific chapter in an Audiobook. I can understand the usefulness of the current functionality as it allows you to go straight back to where you left off, but that's it.

Specifically for Audiobooks, quite a few have chapter art which would be awesome to have on the screen as well - but I'll settle for something that can just show me the chapters

Thanks though.
    02-13-11 09:36 AM
    I enjoy the crackberry podcast app, it saved from starting over when the darn thing froze up while loading a page and a battery pull was the only option (ctrl-shift-del didn't even work)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD