...are coming next April. Yay!

No topics about it yet, so I opened this one just in case anyone wants to discuss about it.

SA Omair likes this.
    01-16-13 04:43 PM
    01-16-13 05:23 PM
    Hi guys!
    We're very excited about the upcoming Viber calls for BB!
    We're here to answer your questions (If you have any...)
    Feel free!

Viber Team
    01-27-13 03:43 PM
    I have question; why viber doesn't sync my contacts - it just perpetualy says getting ready for first use, is there workaround or something else I can do to fix this?
    02-13-13 10:16 AM
    I have question; why viber doesn't sync my contacts - it just perpetualy says getting ready for first use, is there workaround or something else I can do to fix this?
    What device are you using?

Are you sure this isn't a network issue? Please try uninstalling and reinstalling Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi network (note that this will result in the deletion of your current chat history).
    02-14-13 08:00 AM
    I am using bold 9900 on 7.1 OS. I already reinstalled Viber, it didn't help, but I ll try with other wifi network.
    I'll post results
    02-15-13 12:10 PM
    When will Viber be available for BB10? My iPhone colleagues are snickering. Even Windows Phone 8 has it already....
    02-16-13 08:22 AM
    @pmilroy -

Viber for BB10 is in the works, but we still don't have time frames for its release. Viber for Windows Phone 8 is also under construction. The messaging part is available already in Market Place for WP8, but the voice version is planned for the future.
    RazzBerry likes this.
    02-17-13 06:18 AM
    What device are you using?

Are you sure this isn't a network issue? Please try uninstalling and reinstalling Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi network (note that this will result in the deletion of your current chat history).
    well I tried unistalling (deleting) and reinstalling Viber several times. Tried it on several networks, even left it working whole night, but still when I press Contacts icon it says getting ready for first use...
    I tried also to singup with my fb acc and skip adding name which will be shown to viber users that don't have my number, unfortunately, with no success.
    Is there something I can erase after I delete Viber, maybe some residue files or maps that can interrupt with new installation?
    02-23-13 05:01 PM
    well I tried unistalling (deleting) and reinstalling Viber several times. Tried it on several networks, even left it working whole night, but still when I press Contacts icon it says getting ready for first use...
    I tried also to singup with my fb acc and skip adding name which will be shown to viber users that don't have my number, unfortunately, with no success.
    Is there something I can erase after I delete Viber, maybe some residue files or maps that can interrupt with new installation?
    Unfortunately these files cannot be accessed manually, and we tend not to send users to such specifications of Viber's inner content

We kindly ask that you take a minute and report the details of the problem to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance
    02-24-13 02:08 AM
    hello,

im trying to have my number in as my id but viber is sending me a notification that my number is invalid. why is this?
    03-08-13 09:39 AM
    hello,

im trying to have my number in as my id but viber is sending me a notification that my number is invalid. why is this?
    Hi,
    It might be that numbers in your country are not configured correctly in Viber.
    What country are you located in? In addition, could you please specify the general format of telephone numbers in your country?

Thanks in advance.
    03-08-13 10:27 AM
    Any idea as to when Viber will be released on bbz10?
    It's the only app I am truly missing

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 11:12 AM
    great news viber! I can't wait for it to test it out.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-09-13 11:47 AM
    Any idea as to when Viber will be released on bbz10?
    It's the only app I am truly missing

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately we don't have specific release dates yet. We're working around the clock to complete, test and release it as soon as we can.
    We'll let you know when we have news.
    03-10-13 10:13 AM
    Nonetheless, thank you, Viber. The fact you guys are working it is all that matters. You guys have my full support.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 11:05 AM
    Thanks.
    It's a great motivator for us to see the wide support and anticipation among Blackberry users, especially here in Crackberry
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-12-13 02:40 AM
    We're always on board for more app support!
    03-12-13 01:30 PM
    They are "committed". A word all too well known to the BlackBerry User Community.
    03-12-13 01:34 PM
    love viber! hope your app will be finishing soon

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-12-13 04:29 PM
    Considering they are here answering questions directly, I would say there is no need to be cynical ............. I have the highest appreciation for developers that come in to these forum to answer questions like Viber has.

.....otherwise I agree, getting tired of hearing "commited", want to see substance
    03-12-13 04:56 PM
    Considering they are here answering questions directly, I would say there is no need to be cynical ............. I have the highest appreciation for developers that come in to these forum to answer questions like Viber has.

.....otherwise I agree, getting tired of hearing "commited", want to see substance
    agree...
    much respect for developers with willing time to spend talking to end users..
    thanks for the commitment, viber.

Sent from my unsliding slithering torch slide using Tapatalk
    03-12-13 05:07 PM
    Not being cynical at all. How long has it been the Viber has said "voice calls were coming" to OS7. A long time.
    So I will believe it - and use it - when I see it for BB10.
    03-12-13 05:08 PM
    Will there ever be an option for Font customization? The standard font size is too big for me and three messages take almost all the screen :s
    03-13-13 06:30 PM
    Well Whatsapp has been officially released let's hope viber follows very soon

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 06:57 PM
75 123