The private beta invitation has reached its limit and stopped/

If all goes as planned, we hope that the beta version will be released publicly to AppWorld within the next couple of weeks. We will keep you informed once we have more news
    04-21-12 10:21 AM
    Still no news?
    05-05-12 10:53 AM
    @BestWildcard -

We are working around the clock in hopes to finally complete the final version as soon as possible, but in light of past experience, we wouldn't want to guarantee any dates yet.

It is very close to being ready now, and we will keep you posted once we have the good news (finally!)
    aazidane likes this.
    05-05-12 02:30 PM
    @ viber team, no worries take your time, just curious
    05-07-12 12:37 PM
    Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that Viber for BlackBerry Beta and Windows Phone 7 have both been released today! These milestone lets BlackBerry and WP7 users connect freely with our 60 million Viber users, and is a major step towards the full versions, which will have our free HD-voice calling. Get it, you�ll like it.

We are here to collect your feedbacks, questions and ideas - feel free to let us know your thoughts at any time

Best regards
    the Viber Team.
    05-08-12 10:38 AM
    Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that Viber for BlackBerry Beta and Windows Phone 7 have both been released today! These milestone lets BlackBerry and WP7 users connect freely with our 60 million Viber users, and is a major step towards the full versions, which will have our free HD-voice calling. Get it, you�ll like it.

We are here to collect your feedbacks, questions and ideas - feel free to let us know your thoughts at any time

Best regards
    the Viber Team.

Downloaded the app.. But when I try and open it, it says "Error starting viber: Error loading module 'Viber' verify error." .. I did a battery pull,, and still the same thing.. Then deleted at re installed, and still the same thing... What can I do?!? I have an 8520 running OS5
    05-08-12 10:44 AM
    Thanks Viber team! There are several of us who have downloaded and started using the app already. You can find our feedback here, http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...r-beta-722456/
    05-08-12 10:47 AM
    For critical errors, such as the one described above (upon installation), please use this direct link to report it to our support team, providing the full details: Your ticket details | Viber Support
    05-08-12 11:17 AM
    Viber Team , just want to say really love ur app , the one for android and ios is just fantastic , Was super excited to download the app , The chat works superbly well, i look forward to when you can add the call function , also the only problem i had was , When i touched the "ur location is on" , and sent a message , the message went , but after that it hung , meaning i couldnt access the app , I was on another chat client at that time , so I swtiched application by holding down the bb key , but when i went back to Viber , The window didnt appear.

After several attempts , I restarted the bb (using quickpull) and i kept the "your location is off" option and it is working perfectly.

When are u guyz expected to add the calling function ? eta ?

Peace
    05-08-12 11:27 AM
    05-08-12 03:39 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD